six

Sasuke sighed and ran his hands down his face. He couldn't stop thinking about you. Everything about you was just irresistible. Your hair, your smile, your voice, your humor, and most of all, your eyes. Not only has he cheated on his wife, but. he's starting to really catch feelings for you.

"Sasuke?" Sakura said.

"Huh?" He said. He looked over at her.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"Nothing," Sasuke said.

"Oh," Sakura said. "So, are you leaving again soon?"

"I'm not sure yet," Sasuke muttered. He laid back on the couch and Sakura sat next to him.

"So, Ino told me that Sai was into polygamy," Sakura gossiped. Sasuke looked at her. "Well, not really, but kinda," she continued. "So, there's this girl named ____. She's new to the village. I have to admit, she's very pretty, and she has a very flirty personality. Well, ___ was just being herself with Ino. Then, Sai said that she could date her if it would make her happy. Like, he's okay with that."

"Ah," Sasuke said.

"I know, it's crazy, right?"

Sasuke shrugged.

"Dad!" Sarada said in surprise as she walked through the door. "You're here?"

"Sarada," Sasuke said. "Welcome home."

She smiled.

_____________________

Naruto lifted you onto his desk while you two shared a heated kiss. His hands trailed up your skirt, fingertips trailing over the soft skin of your thigh, as his lips danced with yours. Then, there was a knock on the door.

Naruto groaned and plopped back down in his seat. You stood up and adjusted your skirt.

"Come in," Naruto said.

"We're back!" Boruto exclaimed as he and his team walked into the office.

"Welcome back," you said with a smile. "I assume the mission went well."

"Of course it did," Boruto said proudly. "All because of me."

"Ahem," Konohamaru said.

"Well, big bro Konohamaru helped a little," Boruto said.

Konohamaru rolled his eyes and you giggled. "I'm sure you helped more than a little," you said while putting your arm on his bicep.

"Uh, Yeah," Konohamaru said with a small blush on his face. "I was thinking," he trailed off.

"Are you finally going to ask her on a date?" Mitsuki said.

"Mitsuki!" Sarada exclaimed.

"A date?" You said with a chuckle.

"I have no idea what they're talking about," Konohamaru stuttered.

"You don't have to lie now, big brother," Boruto said. "You've been talking about this mysterious girl with golden eyes for days. We know you meant ____, so just ask her out already."

"I don't think this is a very appropriate conversation," Naruto said with a chuckle.

"You're right, Lord Seventh," Konohamaru said quickly. "I'll, uh- send my mission report later, if that's okay."

"Sure," Naruto said.

Then, Konohamaru disappeared.

"He's got no game," Boruto said while shaking his head. "It's sad."

"But, we're not playing a game," Mitsuki said.

"Don't listen to him, Mitsuki," Sarada said. "He knows nothing about women."

You chuckled. "What is all of this about?" You said.

"Nothing, Miss ____," Sarada said. "Boruto is just an idiot."

After the team left, you sat on the edge of Naruto's desk.

"It would seem Konohamaru has a crush on you," he teased.

"He doesn't even know me," you said in a confused tone.

"That's why it's a crush," Naruto said.

"Ah," you said. Naruto stood up and stood in front of you, putting his hands on your hips. "Are you interested in him?"

"No, Lord Naruto," you said while looking up at him. He put his hand on your cheek. "You can be honest, ya know," he said.

"I don't know him at all," you said. "So, I'm not lying."

Naruto smiled. Even though he was married, part of him didn't want to see you with anyone else. Yes, it was hypocritical and crazy, but he just couldn't help himself.

"I'm kinda glad to hear that," he admitted as he placed kisses along your neck.

"Someone else is coming," you said with a chuckle.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

"How did you know that?" Naruto said.

"Magic," you said with a chuckle.