10

You giggled as Naruto placed short kisses all over your cheeks, jawline, and neck. "Lord Naruto!" You squealed.

Naruto smiled at you.

"You woke up in a good mood," you noted.

"Yeah," he said. "I had the best sleep next to you."

"I'm glad," you said. You sat up in your bed and looked down at him. "Do you want breakfast?"

"I'd rather just lay here with you," Naruto said. You smiled as he brushed away some of your hair.

"But, you need to eat, ya know."

"Yeah yeah," he said. "Just come lay back down, ya know."

You laid down next to him again. Naruto pulled you close to him and kissed down your neck, his strong hands reached down and firmly grabbed your ass. "Fuck," he groaned.

"W-we really should get up," you stuttered. "Everyone will be home soon."

Naruto looked over at the clock on your wall. "We've got time," he said.

"This is a dangerous game you're playing," you warned.

"We've got time," he said again, pulling you close and pressing the large bulge in his pants against you. You let out a soft gasp.

"You make the cutest noises," he praised as he rolled over on top of you. You cupped his face and guided his lips toward yours. Naruto kissed you hard, running his tongue along your bottom lip. You loved being this close to him; you craved this kind of intimacy, to feel loved.

Naruto slid his left hand down your stomach and slipped off your panties, then used the same hand to pull down his pajama pants just enough to free his aching erection. He grinded his cock against your throbbing pussy at an agonizingly slow pace.

"F-Fuck," you whined.

"Hm?" Naruto muttered gruffly. "Something wrong?" He looked at you and tilted his head to the side. That damn mocking facial expression drove you wild.

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to put it in?" Naruto reached his hand down and gently pressed his fingers against your clit, slowly rubbing it in a circular motion.

You nodded your head.

"Beg, ___," Naruto growled. "Beg for me."

"Please!" You whined. "Please fuck me, Lord Naruto!"

"Ah, you can do better than that~" He teased.

"Fuck- please! I want it so bad- I want you! Please, please," you practically sobbed. Naruto chuckled and rubbed the head of his cock against your soaked slit. He slowly pushed it in, making sure you feel each inch stretch your tight core. You gasped and ran your hands down his back. After a few slow strokes, Naruto started slamming his cock into you at a brutal pace. He brought his right hand to your neck and squeezed the sides with a firm grip.

You cried out his name, chanting praises, and damn near jibberish at the sudden dominance.

"F-Fuck! Yes!" You exclaimed.

Naruto didn't let up his relentless pace. "Fuck, say my name," he groaned.

"Lord Naruto!" You moaned.

"I can't get enough of this," he said. "Your body is fucking hypnotizing-"

Then, your eyes widened. "Hinata is almost here!" You exclaimed.

Naruto groaned. "Fuck! Just a few more minutes."

"She's about a block away."

Naruto groaned loudly and slowly pulled his dick out of you. "Great fucking timing."

"There will be other opportunities to finish what we started," you said. "Now, you should hurry to your room."

"Yeah, right," Naruto said. He kissed your temple and left your room.

_______________________________________

Ino grinned at the sight of you. You smiled at her and sat across from her at the booth. "Heya, gorgeous," you said.

"Glad you could make it," she said.

"Of course," you said. "I'm surprised you asked me out, though." You paused. "Uh, is this a date?"

"Uh, yeah!" She said in a cheery voice. "I was thinking we could get to know each other better... if you're comfortable with that, and see where things go."

You nodded. "That doesn't sound too bad," you said.

"Good! So you can get whatever you want. Sai is paying," she chuckled and waved his wallet at you.

"Does he know he's paying?" You laughed.

"He offered, actually."

"Really?" You said. "I'm surprised."

"I was too," she said. "He had a sheltered upbringing, though. I think he's just down with trying whatever I wanna do." She laughed.

"I love that your marriage is secure enough for things like this," you said.

"Have you ever dated someone married before?"

"Once," you said. "But, the marriage was rocky. The guy, he would argue with his wife and say how he liked me more, and the wife said she should've married me instead." You sighed. "I immediately separated myself from that before it crashed and burned."

"Sounds rough," Ino said. "I've never done this before."

"Let's just see how things go then, yeah?"

"Yeah," she smiled.