Diane/Oc (III)

Patient pt 3 (last part)

A/n I'm too invested in this one and I haven't seen blackish in so long😭 since like 2017-2018ish

Diane bounces her leg up and down, looking around the living room. Everyone was laughing and telling jokes and stuff, but Diane couldn't. Zoey notices this, "Hey, Diane. What's wrong?" She asks. Diane looks up, "I um... nothing." She says. Rainbow looks at her youngest daughter, "Did it have something to do with Londyn?" She asks. Diane cringes internally, "Well, not really. We're cool now. I just... misinterpreted something she said." She lies smoothly. Andre shakes his head, "That lil girl and her family, I swear." He says. Zoey furrows her eyebrows, "She must've really said something because you were heated." She laughs out. Diane nods. She promised Londyn she'd tell her family, but it was getting harder and harder to tell them, "Um, Zoey? Can I talk to you... alone?" Diane suddenly says. The family looked rather confused. Zoey and Diane bumped heads more that she and Junior did, "Um, yeah. Sure." Zoey says, getting a little excited. Diane and Zoey never really had 'sibling talks' before.

Diane pulls Zoey to her room, "Zoey, um... I'm scared." She admits. Zoey furrows her eyebrows, "What are you scared of? Come here, sit down." She says, sitting down on Diane's bed with her sister in tow, "Have you um... ever... fuck." Diane buries her face in her hands. Zoey tilts her head, "Diane, talk to me. I'm your sister. Does this have something to do with the Londyn situation?" She asks earning a nod from the shorter girl, "She... said something to me, even though it was harsh, that really just made me think. I didn't misinterpret anything, I lied about that. What she said just triggered me..." Diane says softly. Zoey furrows her eyebrows, "What did she say, D?" She asks. Diane let's out a shaky breath, "She said she couldn't be with a bitch who wasn't out yet." She says. Zoey slowly put two and two together, "Oh my god." She says. Diane shakes her head, "It hurt. It hurt bad because to some extent, I felt as if she had every right to say what she said. For two years, I kept her hidden, I kept us hidden and I can't do that to her any more. I can't do that to me any more. What I'm trying to say, Zoe. Is that I'm bi. And Londyn and I are together... I love this girl, Zoey..." She rants, her voice cracking slightly at the end.

Zoey's eyes softened, "Diane. You could've told me. You're my baby sister. I don't care what you do or who you do, in fact. You're my sister. I'm so proud of you and Londyn seems like she does a good job at keeping you happy... besides the recent altercation." She says. Diane nods with a faint smile, "She does. She was just fed up and angry that day and she had every right to be angry..." She says. Zoey nods, "Now, how about we go downstairs, side by side. And tell the crew?" She suggests. Diane nods, "Yeah." She says as Zoey opened the door, "Or not." She says as soon as their mom and dad fell into the room followed by Jack and Junior.

Diane got nervous all over again, "Something told me you heard that..." She says nervously. Rainbow gets up and walks to Diane, gently grabbing her face, "Diane, baby, don't ever be scared to tell us anything. Baby, if you like girls, you like them. If you like boys, you like them. At the end of the day, you're my daughter. I could never not love you or be proud of you." Diane felt herself tear up but she didn't let them fall. Junior smiles, "Yeah. You ain't have to be afraid to tell us anything." He says. Andre stood back, but you could tell he didn't care because of the slight smile that adorned his face.

Jack blinks, "I knew Londyn was gay!" He says making the group look at him, "She's always wearing iced out jewelry to school and always dressed like a 2000s thug." He jokes making them laugh, "Wait." Andre starts, "What do y'all be doing up here with the door closed?" He asks. Diane's rubs her neck, "Homework?" She questions.

Londyn lays down on her bed with her arms crossed behind her head. She felt happy knowing that she and Diane were back on good terms. Londyn swore from that point on that she would never do anything to hurt Diane ever again. She couldn't stomach seeing the hurt on the older girl's face. It tore her apart knowing she caused Diane any type of pain. Just as she was about to dose off, her phone dinged off,

Princess💜
My parents want to meet you.

My Love😊
Yo parents already kno me😕

Princess💜
They know you as my best friend. They want to meet you officially as my girlfriend

Londyn's eyes went wide. Diane actually told them,

My Love😊
Oh Wrd?

Princess💜
Yeah sooo they told me to invite you over to go to dinner wear something sexy👀but semi formal

My Love😊
Say less👀

Londyn broke out into a smile, "Yesss!" She laughs out before jumping up and going to her closet.

A/n was gonna end it right here but ima give y'all a lil bonus extra cuz I'm bored

Londyn let out a shaky breath as she stood in front of the restaurant the family was at. She ruffles her fluffs out her afro a bit (A/n think of Foxy Cleopatra Beyoncé but a little bit bigger), "Is this too extra? Is it too little? Was it supposed to be more formal?" Londyn questions herself,

 She ruffles her fluffs out her afro a bit (A/n think of Foxy Cleopatra Beyoncé but a little bit bigger), "Is this too extra? Is it too little? Was it supposed to be more formal?" Londyn questions herself,

Shaking her head, she lets out a loud sigh, "It's just the parents. And siblings. You've met them before." Londyn tries to pep talk herself, "Worst that could happen is that Andre kills me, they hate me, they don't think I'm good enough for their daughter—" ding.

Rico Nasty‼️
I jus kno u ova thinkin, nigga go in the restaurant and suave yo way outta there

Londyn chuckled, "Thank you, Rico." She says softly before pushing open the restaurant door. The taller girl looks around the restaurant before her eyes landed on her beautiful girlfriend who was looking around. That's when she caught Londyn's gaze. Diane waves her over. Londyn let out a shaky breath before walking over towards the table. Instantly, Rainbow hugs her, "Awwww, I knew I liked you too much! You better be treating my daughter right." She threatens making Londyn laugh, "Yes ma'am." She says. Rainbow pulls back, "Look at you!" She continues.

Diane stands up and wraps her arms around your waist, "Really? Dress pants with 1s?" She questioned. Londyn laughed, "In my defense, it looks good." She says. Diane scrunched up her face, "And this is exactly why I pick out your clothes." She says making the whole family laugh. Everyone except Andre who was. Diane gently pulls Londyn to sit beside her, "So, you're the person that's piping my sister?" Junior asks seriously making Londyn and Diane choke on air. Rainbow hits the back of Junior's head, "Junior!" She exclaims. Londyn clears her throat, "I-I wouldn't say pipin, but I am seeing your sister." She semi lies. After Londyn took Diane's virginity on their one year anniversary, they went at it like rabbits for the past two weeks. And sometimes when Londyn or Diane's parents aren't home, they can't keep there hands to theirselves.

Thoughout dinner, Londyn was questioned a lot. They got a couple of pictures snapped of them, especially ones where Diane kissed Londyn's cheek or when Londyn unconsciously pulled Diane close to while she was talking. Londyn was happy and, most importantly, Diane was happy.

The muhfuckin end

because idk what else to write😂