Marsai/You (II)

Brothers

A/n loosely based on that one scene from Next Friday

You glanced over at the girl by the lockers, "Ayo mane... who dat?" The girl was very beautiful. And the big glasses the sat on the bridge of her nose made her a little more appealing, not that she already wasn't. She seemed a little angry typing at her phone. Cognac, aka Courtney, your elder cousin shook his head, "Nah nigga. Don't fuck wit ha. Ha brothas is crazy, my nigga. One jus got out the Pen, the other on house arrest afta bailin outta prison for armed robbery and assault wit a deadly weapon and the youngest brotha jus got outta juvie for shankin niggas." He says. You whistled, "Damn. I'm jus sayin nigga, shawty bad. Dem goofy ass niggas ain't finna scare me away." You laughed out.

Cognac shakes his head, "Ight nigga. I tried to get wit shawty, she stuck up, nigga. She gone slut YOU out." He says. You rolled your eyes, "Mane, she prolly jus wasn't feelin you, bruh." You said with a grin. Cognac waves you off, "Whateva nigga. Gon head, you bad." He says before jogging over to his homeboys. You let a nervous sigh before walking up to the short girl, "You kno, you too damn beautiful to be frowning up like that." You say softly. The girl quickly glances up at you and flashes a slight smile, "Um, thank you." She didn't know what to say. Everyone in school knew she was related to the Martins so, someone talking to her and openly flirting made her a little bit flustered,

"My name's Y/n, but u can call me Y/n/n." You greets. The girl bites her lip and nods, "Marsai." She greets back, clicking off her phone and leaning against her locker. You smiled slightly, seeing as you got her attention, "Yeah, you n yo people live next door to my unc and cuzzo." You say, pointing to Cognac. Marsai pulls a face, "Your cousin is Courtney? Did he send you over here to get you to convince me to go out with him?" She asks, scowling softly. You sucked your teeth, "I don't do nun for that nigga. Fix yo face, beautiful." You muttered. Marsai rolls her eyes, "Yeah, ok." She says and pulls her phone back out. You threw a mini tantrum in your head before rubbing the back of your head, "What I gotta do to prove this for me and not Cognac?" You asked. Marsai furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "Courtney." You clarified. Marsai shrugs, "I don't know." She says. You placed you hand on her waist and pulled her close, "You sure?" You asked lowly. Marsai places her hand on you chest and pushed you away, "You a little too close, playa. Back up." She says. You raised your hands in defense, "My bad, my bad." You say. Marsai gives you a once over, taking in your outfit (A/n outfit above), "Mm, I guess." She says making you grin widely, "Word?" You asked, almost excitedly.

Marsai laughs, "Yeah." She says back. You nodded, "Lemme get your number..." You say making her raise an eyebrow, "Please?" You added. Marsai hums, "Hand me your phone." She mumbles. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and handed it to Marsai, "Say less."

A/n
In school, ima write another part to this cuz it's a lot more to it💀jus wanted to write sumn.