Marsai/Oc (I)

Conscious

"You're the reason why I don't have a mother! You're the reason why I don't have father! You're the reason why I can't play sports! I hate you, I wish you would just die!"

I'm sorry...

"I can't do anything because of you! You and your dumbass disability! Blink bitch, move for once!"

I can't...

"Mental fuck, just get out of our lives! My dad wouldn't have died if it wasn't for you! I'd rather commit suicide than be stuck with you for a freak ass daughter!"

This hurts my heart. I'm sorry, little brother.

Jack's chest heaves up and down after his rant, getting angrier by each passing moment. Ataxic Cerebral Palsy was what Onyx had. The inability to move, talk, eat or, in most cases, think properly. But, Onyx was completely able to think. She was capable of feelings and everything her older brother said to her hurt. Everything her mom said to her or about her hurt. She hated being the burden of the family. She hated causing her mother and brother such pain. On top of that, she was born an intersex. Not that it mattered, she couldn't move which means she couldn't really do anything with it.

All of a sudden Jack starts hitting Onyx repeatedly, taking all his anger out on his fragile sister, "Just. Fucking. Die!" The twin shouts, kicking Onyx dead in her face. She still didn't move as she watched Jack storm out of her room with her mother looking dead at her. Her mother shook her head before sitting Onyx back up, "I can't deal with you anymore." She whispers before walking out of the room.

Unbeknownst to the two, tears started to fall from the paralyzed girl's eyes.

I'm sorry...

"Whoa whoaaa, Jack. Slow down." Marsai laughs out, oblivious to her best friend's angered state, "What's up with you, you look a little angry." She asks in slight concern. Jack, Marsai and a few of their other friends were supposed to be chilling at Jack's house, "I-It's nothing. Just a little pissed at my game." He forces out. Marsai nods slowly, "Okay, I believe you. But, I'm finna go find the bathroom." She laughs out before walking into the rather big house, "Upstairs!" Jack shouts, "Ok, dork!" Marsai shouts back.

The melanin skin girl jogs upstairs, looking for the bathroom so she could touch up her makeup. Taking a quick glance to the side, she stops in front of a door.

Onyx

Marsai furrows her eyebrows as curiosity takes a hold of her and she opens the door. She was surprised when she saw a messy haired teenage girl, sitting in the corner of the room. Her hair was really curly and frizzy and she wore a pair of basketball shorts and a wifebeater. One thing that really struck her was that the girl was just staring into nothing. She wasn't moving, wasn't talking and Marsai could barely hear her breathing, "Um, hi." She greets softly. No response. Marsai furrows her eyebrows, thinking that the girl was just ignoring her. She was about to say something else, "Don't bother. It doesn't talk." A rough voice says. Marsai jumps and turns around to see Jack. But, he was glaring harshly at the girl.

Marsai blinks, "Whoa, Jack. What the fuck, that's mean." She says. Jack scoffs, "It doesn't understand a thing both you or me is saying! Shi don't hurt it." He snaps, "Let's go, the others are here." Jack says lowly before leaving. Marsai looks back at the girl, only to notice a few tears slide down her face. Marsai instantly got down on her knees beside the girl and wiped her tears, "Hey, no need to cry. Don't be sad, babes. You're name's Onyx, right?" Marsai questions. She got no response. Marsai nods, "My name's Marsai." She says, moving in front of Onyx. She could've sworn she saw the girl's eyes widen,

She's so beautiful...

"I'm Jack's best friend. Look, I don't know what happened... but, it's going to be ok. Do you have any um... friends?" Marsai asks. Even if the girl didn't answer, despite how emotionless her eyes were, Marsai could feel it. The girl was sad, "That's ok. I'll be your friend." Marsai says with a breathtaking smile,

My first friend?

Marsai looks in almost awe as she saw Onyx's finger twitch, "Marsai, come on!" Jack shouts from downstairs. Marsai rolls her eyes, "I'm sorry, Oni. I'll see you in a bit?" She asks, gently tapping her face. Onyx just looks into Marsai's eyes. Marsai held eye contact with the brown and blue eyed girl for a little bit before breaking away, "Stay safe, bae." She says softly, standing up and walking out of the room. Onyx just stares at the place Marsai once was, her mouth twitching upwards slightly.

Was this what it's like to feel love?

A/n Pt 2 or no?