Diane/Oc (IX)

A/n first non-g!p shot y'all! I feel like daddy Diane deserves a lil time to shine, right?😂

Rumor Has It

Diane felt as if her world was crashing down. The judging eyes, the people who gave her pity looks. All because she was partnered with her. Now, Diane never believed rumors, but some of them seemed so true about her. It had to have been the way she dressed because she definitely didn't act the part. She was quiet, kept to herself a lot. But, despite that, she had a reputation. A reputation Diane did not want to be associated with, "Diane Johnson, Kaze (Kah-Zay) Freeman." Kamikaze Freeman. Weird name for a girl so beautiful. She goes by Kaze because she hates her name.

Kaze glances over at Diane who wasn't looking at her. Kaze could tell that Diane was purposely avoiding her gaze making her frown. One downside about the rumors of Kaze is that she really didn't have that many friends and guys hit on her regularly. Seeing as a girl she really wanted to befriend believe the rumors made her a little sad. Majin, Kaze's boy best friend, nudges her, "It's ok, mane." He reassures. Kaze sighs, "I just... I hate this. This rumor, it's been going around since we were freshmen, of course she would believe it. She's too smart not to" She says, frowning slightly. Majin frowns, "What that dude did was not your fault, Kaze. And, listen. If she gives you awkward vibes, don't fuck wit ha. Ok? Work by yourself." He says. Kaze nods as soon as the bell rung.

Kaze slowly stands up and packs her bag, frowning at the lewd and disgusting comments she got from a bunch of her male classmates. Kaze slung her bag over her shoulder, "Diane. Right?" She asks in a rather quiet voice. Diane looks up at Kaze, "Um... yeah." She laughs out nervously. Kaze looks away, avoiding the girl's eyes. Diane was judging her.

They all do,

"Nothing. Just... I don't know, meet me at the local library. Around 4ish" Kaze mutters before exiting the classroom. Kamikaze roughly rubs her eyes. Why did she want such validation from a girl like Diane in the first place? What was so special about this girl that she didn't care what others think, she wanted her to think differently. But, Diane was smart. She was cautious about who she hung out with.

Nobody wanted to hang out with the school hoe.

She still remembered that day too. She never felt so violated in her whole life.

But, just like every other traumatic experience she had, Kamikaze pushed it to the back of her head, storing it for later.

Or just completely forgetting about it.

"Can you believe Diane has to do a project with the school's hoe?" Jack asks, laughing slightly. Rainbow gasps, "Language, Jack! And is that true, Diane?" She asks. Diane nods, "Yup. Me and this girl named Kamikaze got a project together." She mutters, looking at the time. 3:40, "Aka the school's hoe." Jack says again. Andre shakes his head, "Now now- why is Jack calling this little girl a hoe?" He asks. Jack cuts Diane off before she could speak, "Apparently, there's a video from last year of her letting three guys hit. At the same time." He states. Rainbow's eyes went wide, "Oh my god." She says in shock, "Yeah. Diane gave her the cold shoulder in class today. I mean— I wouldn't want to be seen with her either." Jack says honestly.

Rainbow frowns, "Now, no matter what anybody does, don't be rude, Diane." She says. Diane cringes, "Mom, she gets around. I don't want that reputation on me. It's bad enough guys catcall her and harass her. Not trying to be apart of that." She says. Rainbow nods slowly, "I hate to ask this, but is there a censored version of this video? Something doesn't sit right in my spirit about this." She asks. Jack raises an eyebrow, "That's a little weird, mom. But, yeah there is. Just go on our school page's shade room on Instagram. It's like five videos from the top." He says. Diane stands up from the dinning table, "I have to go to the library. Kaze is waiting there." She states.

Kamikaze frowns slightly as she noticed the distance Diane put between them. She didn't expect the girl to sit close, but she also didn't expect her to sit so far, "So, if we round that and sketch the building out of the points, that's our first tower." Kaze says in a soft voice. Diane hums, "Don't forget, we need to divide those two before we do that." She points out. Kamikaze's eyes went wide, "Right, I forgot about that." She mutters.

Diane took time while Kamikaze was writing to just look at her. This girl really didn't seem like the type to do what she did last year. She's so soft spoken and sweet and avoids any type of eye contact. It was hard to believe this was the same girl that let three guys fuck at a party. Kamikaze looks up to see Diane already looking at her. This causes the taller girl to look back down, blushing slightly, "Ok, the first building is done. Now these four problems right here correspond to the second building." Kamikaze states after clearing her throat. Diane nods slightly and before she could catch herself, "You don't seem like the type to do that." She accidentally blurts out.

Kamikaze hums, understanding exactly what Diane was referring to, "Because I'm not." She says in a low voice, side eying the shorter girl. Diane nodded, keeping her mouth closed.

A/n
Feelin a part 2, might do a part 2 because it hasn't even gotten to the good part.