Diane/Oc (V)

A/n y'all can suggest non-g!p shi too I'm down for wtv

Home Alone pt 2

Rhapsody stares at Diane as she treated her cuts on her face. The girl was beyond beautiful. She felt so lucky to even be in the presence of someone so ethereal. Diane felt herself let a soft smile makes it's way on to her face, "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asks softly. Rhapsody hisses as Diane applied alcohol to her cut, "Because, you're so beautiful." She says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Diane now had on one of Rhapsody's shirts which was way too big for her and Rhapsody now had on her sweats and wifebeater. Diane's smile widens, showing her dimples, "You're so cheesy." She giggles. Rhapsody was in complete awe by now. How could a girl like Diane even exist. Diane notices the sudden shift in Rhapsody's expression making her look down, trying to hide her smile, "We have to hurry up. My parents still wanna talk." Rhapsody groans, "Why me, lord?! Why today?! Why like this?!" She exaggerates making Diane laugh, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know they were gonna come home early." She says softly, placing a bandaid under Rhapsody's right eye and one on her chin, "You look badass." Diane jokes.

Rhapsody huffs, "Next time we do shi like dis, we goin to my house. Unlike yours, my parents are never home." She jokes but Diane frowns. Rhapsody's parents, well dad and step mom, were never home. They didn't want a child, much less a girl born like Rhapsody. At first, they were happy with Rhapsody, but as she got older, they gradually pulled away from her. Diane hated it when Rhapsody joked about that, but Rhapsody didn't care, "Mani." Diane starts.

Rhapsody sighs, "I know. You don't like me joking about childhood trauma." She says in play annoyance. Diane gets up from Rhapsody's lap, "Let's go brave the storm." She says softly. Rhapsody started to get nervous, "I can't sneak out the window?" She asks. Diane raises an eyebrow making the taller girl sigh, "Alright alright." Rhapsody says. Diane giggles, "You're never this nervous." She says.

Rhapsody looks at Diane like she's crazy, "I just got caught pipin a nigga daughter, why wouldn't I be nervous?!" She asks incredulously. That's when Diane stopped to think about it, "Oh yeah." She says simply before grabbing Rhapsody's hand, "Come on. I'm going to get grilled the fuck out downstairs." Diane mutters. Rhapsody nods, "Yeah, cuz you wanted to be fast and fuck and suck on a playa. I'm blamin you." She jokes. Diane playfully rolls her eyes, "Keep that same energy when you want me to suck the soul out of you." She says making Rhapsody shut up.

Andre and Bow sat on the couch with their arms crossed while Junior, Jack and Zoey stood behind the couch. Rhapsody sunk down in her seat while Diane tried to keep a calm face.

Keyword. Tried.

"Little girl, give me one good reason why I shouldn't ground you until you're 40." Andre states calmly. Diane flashes a slight smile, "Because I'm your favorite child." She says. Junior, Jack and Zoey protested at that making Rhapsody choke back a laugh. Rainbow frowns, "Be serious, Diane. You were having SEX." Diane cringes, "It's not that bad..." She mutters. Andre points at Rhapsody, "And you." Rhapsody pointed to herself, "Yes, you. You have the audacity to come into MY house, have sex with MY daughter, and then don't even have the decency to seem the littlest bit shamed of your actions." Andre rants. Rhapsody raises an eyebrow, "Because I'm not." She says innocently making Diane glare at her. Andre stood up, "Who do you think you're talking to." Before Diane could pin her down, Rhapsody stood up, "I'm talkin to you, playa." She says calmly. On the inside, she was fuming.

Not only did he and his sons beat her senseless, they interrupted her nut. She was glad Diane managed to get off, "With all due respect, Mr. Johnson. You may be my girlfriend's father, but I don't take kindly to people coming at me the wrong way. I love your daughter. With all of my being. But, I will NOT put up with that, my mouth reckless, sir." Rhapsody says lowly with a slight glare. Diane sunk down in her seat, hoping and praying her father didn't say anything to throw Rhapsody over the edge.

Junior and Jack stood behind Andre to intimidate Rhapsody, but the girl didn't budge. Scoffing, Rhapsody makes a bee line to the door. Diane instantly stands up and walks after her, "Baby, don't be mad." She mumbled. Rhapsody smiles slightly, "I'm not mad at you, princess. If that's what you're worried about. Just a lil irritated." She reassured. Diane nods before kissing the younger girl's cheek, "I love you, baby." She says. Rhapsody gently kisses Diane's lips, "I love you too, mama." She says before walking out of the front door.

Diane sighs, wishing Rhapsody didn't leave as she had to deal with her parents and siblings by herself now.

A/n short, sweet, to the point. May do a part 3. Who knows