Diane/Oc (VI)

A/n I have no title for this hoe

They noticed how Diane started smiling at her phone more. How she started going out with her friends a lot more. They thought it was just the teenage phase, but even Jack didn't do this much. She started to fluff out her hair a lot. Wear dresses more often. Even wore a little bit of light makeup. They came to one conclusion and one conclusion only.

Diane was crushing on someone.

Jack scrunched up his face when he saw his sister giggle and bite her lip at her phone, "Ok, I'm tired of this." Jack says. Diane looks up from her phone, "What are you talking about, dork?" She asks. Junior puts his arm around his girlfriend, Olivia, "You're obviously seeing someone." He says. When he didn't get a response, he looks over to see Diane smiling at her phone again, her dimples popping a little. Jack snatches Diane's phone, "What the hell Jack?!" She yells trying to reach for her phone,

"Can't wait to see you again, my homeboy seems to like yo homegirl a lot- wow, this dude's spelling is horrendous." Jack reads out loud, actively pushing Diane away, "You looked so beautiful in your dress yesterday- ouuuu." Jack and Junior say at the same time. Rainbow sighs, "Give your sister back her phone." She says, not trying to here her daughter's private messages, "We really need to link up sometime, but just with us?! He asked you on a date?" Jack laughs out.

Diane groans, "It's not like that!" She says, frustration lacing her voice, "I know I tell you this too much but yo so damn beautiful!" Jack reads louder, "I wanna make you mine, asap!" He continues. Andre looks up from his newspaper with furrowed eyebrows, "I don't like when this other n-words look at you! You mine, you know that!" Jack reads a little louder. Diane felt her face heat up, "Jack, cut it out!" She snaps, "I'm yours? When was this?" Jack imitates Diane, "You always been mine, you just ain't know it, laughing emoji." He says in a deeper voice.

"Ouuu, here's the spicy texts! I wish I could take that dress off-" Diane snatches her phone from Jack, "I will so kill you." She threatens softly. Andre closes his newspaper, "So um... who is this- who is this boy texting you saying you're his a-and telling you he's trying to take your dress off?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. Diane shoves her phone in her pocket, blowing a breath, "Nobody." She says, not wanting to drop the bomb on her family that the messages Jack read weren't from a guy, "Well, it doesn't seem like nobody. Apparently, this guy likes you a lot just to be a nobody. Is this the person that has been having you smiling a lot?" Bow asks.

Diane opens her mouth to speak but closes it. Ruby gasps, "Uhnt uhn! Guys like that want one thing and one thing only. Sex." A bunch of protest were heard around the room, "Nobody is piping my sister!" Junior suddenly exclaimed. Diane buried her face in her hands, "I'm not getting piped. I'm not letting he- him pipe me. It's just jokes, ok. We have boundaries." She explains. Jack scoffs, "That sounds like a relationship." He states. Diane shrugs, "I wouldn't really call it that..." She mutters, "He um... He's really popular among the girls. I just um... I just don't know why she's choosing me." Diane says, unintentionally slipping up.

Her family didn't notice though,

"Because yo bodyyy!" Ruby shouts, "He wants to tap that!" She says, "Any man that sends a text like that wants to have you in different positions!" Ruby says, sipping her wine. Diane laughs, "It's not like that." She says. Jack hums, "That I wish I could take that dress off of you text seems to contradict that statement." He says. Diane rolls her eyes, "Like I said, it was a joke message. If you hear the way we talk, he respects me. He sweet, and kind even if he- his humor is not the best." She explains. Bow shrugs, "Well, lets meet him." She says.

Diane laughs, "God no." She says. Andre nods, "Yes, I want to meet this little bastard that is talking nasty to MY youngest daughter." He says. Diane nervously rubs the back of her head, "We're not together yet. Chill out, old man." She says, feeling her phone vibrate. Completely ignoring her dad's rant, she pulls out her phone,

Rem😩💍
Com outside rq bbygirl

Diane shoves her phone back into her pocket, trying to suppress her smile, "I am um... going to go... get my textbook from my friend outside." She lies, speed walking towards the door. She quickly opens the door, biting her lip at the sight of Remi leaning against her Royce, nervously looking at her phone.

This was the Remi she knew.

The gentle, nervous, sweet Remi she met a few months ago at her best friend's sweet 16. While the texts the taller girl sent turned her on to some extent, she really loved the Remi not everybody got to see. Remi looks up and flashes a smile, "Hey." Diane greets softly. Remi gently wraps her arms around Diane's waist, "Hey." Remi greeted equally as soft. Diane let's out a content sigh before pulling away, "Not saying I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here?" She asks. Remi smiles bashfully, "Is it wrong for a nigga to come see you?" She asks.

Diane shakes her head, "It's not." She laughs out, "It's just- my brother may or may have not read our messages out loud to my family and now they want to meet you." Remi paled, "Oh god." She mumbles making Diane laugh, "Yeah. But, you know... we're not official. Only time we did hang out was around our friends." She states. Remi nods, "I um... you're right." She says. Diane sighs, "Look. Remi, I can't introduce you to my family if you're not serious about me." She says. Remi nods and doesn't say anything to let Diane finish talking,

"You flirt with me, you send signals that indicate you want something with me, yet you're letting these lil hoes be all over you. Now tell me, Remi, are you serious about me? Or do you just want something you can get from any other girl you got it from before?" Diane asks, the questions coming off a little harsher than intended. Remi looks down at her shoes, "Not gon lie, D. You made a nigga soft." Remi says lowly, "To answer your question, yeah..." Remi looks up, "I want something with you. Not just sex. You for real a bag, a diamond in the rough. There ain't a lot of girls like you now days. Smart, beautiful, got a good head on they shoulders." She says,

"You different. You real. That's what I like about you. And, that's why I came over tonight. I was serious when I said I wanted to hang out, just the two of us. But, I want it to be a date. Not a hang out." Remi finishes. Diane looks down with a smile, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot." She says, looking back up. Remi blinks, "O-Oh um... c-cool." She stutters out. Diane cups the side of Remi's face and leans up to kiss her on her cheek.

Remi completely blanked out and became a stuttering mess. Diane giggles at the affect she has on the taller girl, "Text me." She says before walking away. Remi drops her head and smiles, "Dope." She mutters. Diane walks into the house, noticing her family's stares, "What?" She asks. Junior blinks, "The fuckboy is a a girl?!" He asks in disbelief. Jack leans close to Diane, "And she has a Rolls Royce?!" He exclaims. Diane shrugs, "Yeah. She's sweet. And, we have a date." She says with a bright smile.

A/n this was a lil bit longer than my other one shots and one I'm contemplating on making a story on my other Wattpad acc. I watched season 7 and 8 of Blackish so I got a gist of their attitudes and stuff so it matches better.