Marsai/Oc (II)

A/n the universe of Blackish but with their real names

Trouble

Damn shawty bad
But Ian tryna cuff nobody
Got me loosin my mind
Damn, shawty look good
But Ian tryna love nobody
These girls ain't nun but trouble~ Khody Blake (2020)

"Mann, Marsai so fine, bruh." Derrick tells Amal. Amal nods, "She really is." She states with a smirk. Derrick grins, "You know shawty been feelin you since 8th grade, man. We in 11th now, it's bout time you bagged that." He says. Amal scoffs, "Hell nah, nigga. You know I don't do relationships." She mutters. Derrick shakes his head, "Nigga, you got the BADDEST jawn at yo muhfuckin finger tips and you not tryna bag her? Personally, I woulda been balls deep already." He semi jokes. Just as Amal was about to say something, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Amal turns around to see Marsai standing beside her. The bright skinned girl got irritated as she heard her group's comments about Marsai, "Hey, Amal." She greets. Amal flashes a lazy smirk, "Wassapnin, Marsai." She greets back, eying the shorter girl up and down. Marsai bites her lip, "I um... you know that project we have in Mrs. Jackson's class?" She asks shyly, pushing up her glasses. Amal nods and urges Marsai to keep talking, "I don't have a partner and I was um... wondering if you wanted to be partners?" She asks. Amal sighs, "Sorry, Marsai. Me and Derrick-" Amal felt the wind get knocked out of her, "Are NOT partners and she would love to work with you." Derrick says with a charming smile. Amal glances over at her boy best friend who was glaring hard at her, "Yeah. I'd love to be partners with you." She finally says after getting her breath back, flashing the same smile Derrick flashed.

Marsai blinks in surprise, "Oh, really?" She asks. Amal nods, "Yeah. Just, here." She starts, taking out a pen and paper before writing her number down, "Text me." Amal says, winking at her. Marsai looks down with a slight smile. It was obvious that she was flustered, "Okay." Marsai says softly before walking away to presumably talk to her brothers.

Amal glares at Derrick, "Why would you do that, muthafucka?!" She snaps. Derrick glares back, "Do not ruin this for us! For you! Marsai likes you and you like her even though your stubborn ass won't admit it! If you come back to school next week without a pussy whipped ass smile on yo face, ima make you tell her." He rants. Amal huffs while looking down. It was true. Amal had been feeling Marsai for about a year now, but she wouldn't admit it out loud. Imagine being stuck on a girl for a year with no action, "Don't disappoint me. You betta come back to school holdin ha muhfuckin hand or sumn." Derrick says sternly. Amal rolls her eyes with a slight grin, "No promises." She says.

Derrick points at her, "And don't jus try to fuck either. Asshole." He says. Amal sighs, "Fine." She mutters.

A/n
Just wanted to get a lil update. This just came off the top of my head and eh, why not?