𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

After a few days, Sirius was finally allowed to leave the Hospital Wing. Going through the corridors, members of Sirius' fanclub began asking him questions while sending him flirty gestures, much to his annoyance as he wanted some space.

"Are you OK?"

"How are you feeling?"

Ignoring them, Sirius entered the Great Hall, finding his group of mischievous friends, seated by the girls in their year.

"Lily-Flower? Please?"

"No means no, Potter! How many times do I have to say this?"

Sirius silently chuckled as he dropped into the space beside Remus, watching the scene play out.

"But, Evans-" James whined.

"Ugh! You're so annoying, Potter! I'm going to class." Lily added the last part to her friends Marlene McKinnon, and Alice Fortescue, a short girl with short brown hair, who always had a gentle smile pressed upon her lips. The other two followed suit, trying not to burst out laughing, while Lily gave James one last glare before storming off.

"I'll get her to go out with me one day, you'll see!" James exclaimed, turning towards his best friends.

Remus snorted. "Your chances of going out with Lily are the same as the Giant Squid learning how to tap dance."

James shot a look at the young Lupin, before grumbling, "Shut up." and began finishing his breakfast with a small pout on his lips. Shifting his attention from James, Remus' green eyes fell onto the boy next to him.

"How're you feeling, Pads?"

Sirius answered with a smile, "Better than before! I was tired of being cooped up in the Hospital Wing."

Remus nodded in understanding before the boys continued eating in silence, occasionally broken by a comment from James or Sirius. Shortly after, their lessons began for the day. The day passed by in a flash and before they knew it, they were at their last class which happened to be Potions, a class they shared with the Hufflepuffs. As everyone walked through they fell in almost a trance-like state, as lovely scents greeted them. The Marauders had been surprisingly early to class, a smile breaking onto their faces as they arrived, before casting confused glances at one another. A few students came in and experienced a similar situation. A group of four came through, pausing in the doorway.

"It smells lovely. Smoke, rain and-"

"What! No it doesn't! I smell chocolate, books-"

"Hold up! What? I smell strawberries, cake and broomstick polish."