𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Remus and Sirius had comforted Rina and the day after she had been released from the Hospital Wing. About a few weeks had progressed since then and January was nearing its end.

Sirius needed a bit of air as he was still fuming from an encounter earlier with his brother, which had not gone as he had planned. His thoughts were still racing wildly and he was tensed up.

Grabbing the Marauder's Map, he made his way out the portrait hole, keeping an eye out for Filch or any Prefects on the map. He wasn't even sure where he was headed, but all he knew was that he needed to calm himself down. As he was walking with his eyes occasionally glancing down at the map in his hands, something caught his eye. Two names were close to him in the upcoming corridor.

Kiara Sharma

The name made Sirius smile before the second name caused confusion and rage to rise.

Evan Rosier

Clearing the map, with his wand raised, he headed towards where the map had said the two would be. Sirius rounded a corner and stopped.

There at the end of the corridor stood the pair. Kiara seemed to be snapping at Rosier whose face was red. Sirius' animagus traits allowed him to pick up on their conversation from afar, the quietness also being an advantage.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" Kiara said, running a hand through her hair in frustration.

Rosier smiled viciously and stepped forth, invading the Hufflepuff's personal space.

"But I've told you that despite your blood status, which can be pardoned, I want you since you are attractive." Rosier spoke out, and he moved a hand to Kiara's face.

Sirius saw red, but as he took only a step, Kiara had been faster. She grabbed his hand before it touched her and twisted it, earning a yelp from the Slytherin.

"Don't you fucking touch me." Kiara spat out. She growled, "Next time you try this on me or anyone else, I will have your head." With that, she kicked him in the stomach causing Rosier to double over from the pain before she pushed him onto the ground. Kiara glared once again at him before she flicked her hair over her shoulder, and began to walk away, right into Sirius' direction. She paused at first, surprised to find the Marauder before nodding at him.

However, Sirius' grey eyes flew back to Rosier who was attempting to stand but then he pulled out his wand, trying to aim a spell at Kiara.

Sirius acted immediately, as he flicked his wand shouting "Expelliarmus!" Which caused Rosier's wand to go flying. Kiara turned around and narrowed her eyes onto the Slytherin who lay on the ground. Sirius walked up and came to standstill beside the girl, before he too looked at Rosier, glaring daggers at him.