𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

It was April the Twenty-Fourth, the day of the birthday party in the Hufflepuff common room. The boys were getting ready for an evening full of fun.

"Oh, well let's hope it'll be worth it, the party." Remus commented, referring to the constant ruckus James had caused due to his excitement as the birthday party inched nearer.

"It will be! You haven't, but I've gone to Kiara Sharma's parties before, it is definitely worth it!" The boy exclaimed as he pushed his glasses up his nose once again.

Remus nodded before turning to look at Sirius who kept styling his hair.

"Will you stop and get going now, Mr. I'm obsessed with myself? Because at this rate, we will reach after the party's over." Remus deadpanned. Sirius turned around and adjusted his leather jacket.

"I have to make a good impression, Moony, and I'm done so let's go." He said, dashing out the door while the others stared at him in mild surprise, at the sudden change in speed and behaviour.

"Well, let's get going then." Peter mumbled out and the boys too followed in Sirius' footsteps.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The party was roaring when the Marauders had stepped into the Badgers' home. There was music blasting loudly and teenagers dancing in the middle of the room. Off to the side was a table set up with the food and refreshments. There were decorations such as balloons and streamers along with a huge banner above the fireplace and top of the portrait of Helga Hufflepuff stating,

"HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KIARA SHARMA!

ROCK ON YOU SEXY QUEEN!"

Sirius snorted, "Yeah this is definitely a Kiara Sharma party."

When he looked around at his friends for agreement, he was surprised to see they had all scampered off. Looking around, Sirius found them at the food table, James having taken a drink while Remus and Peter were picking up food to put on their plates.

James put the cup to his lips and took a big gulp. "Oh yeah, that's the stuff." He nudged Sirius once he got there too. "It has the secret ingredient!" James exclaimed cheerfully.

Sirius, understanding what his best mate meant, grabbed one of the many plastic cups and raised it to his lips.

"Hello, boys."

Sirius, recognizing the voice, immediately turned around in a blink of an eye.

There she stood. The birthday girl.