𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Kiara and Sirius had headed back after they shared a moment in the alleyway. They both parted with huge smiles that wouldn't fade at all for the rest of the day. It had been an extraordinary day for them.

The next day, the two were seated at their respective house tables, stealing glances at one another. Kiara was finishing up an apple, humming happily to herself. However, across from her sat Evelyn, the blonde haired glaring daggers at her friend. Kiara merely acted as if she couldn't feel or see her friend burning a hole into her head with how hard she was staring.

Kiara had returned practically glowing with happiness, but was received by a very angry Evelyn Jones, who exploded on her upon learning the girl had indeed lied to her and was perfectly fine.

"Evelyn, honey, do you need some water? You look a little too red in the face, perhaps it's a bit stuffy in here?" Kiara said slyly, biting back the smirk itching to be unleashed.

Evelyn huffed, showing her best friend the finger before she began to furiously stab her pancakes once more.

Kiara sighed, a solemn expression on her face. "Ev, I'm sorry I lied. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Evelyn stopped and her face lit up, and Kiara slightly gulped. She knew that this wasn't going to be good. Elijah Williams, who happened to be seated beside Kiara, leaned forth in interest, wanting to see what would happen next. Aiden Grant looked between all his friends with nervousness and amusement.

"You'll do anything?"

"Anything." Kiara confirmed.

A triumphant smile plastered onto Evelyn's lips, "Good. Now I want you to go up to the Sirius Black and give him a treat." She said, knowing her friend fancies the said person.

Kiara's eyes widened while Aiden looked surprised and Elijah was trying to suppress his laughter.

"Meaning?" Kiara finally breathed out.

"Meaning, show him your beautiful self." Evelyn answered, winking.

Kiara sighed before she stood up suddenly. "Fine. Take this, will you?" She said, taking off her robe and tossing it at Elijah's face. She adjusted her already loose collar to be even more comfortable, fixed her skirt and applied some more lip gloss.

Kiara shook her head, "Alright, let's do this."

Evelyn squealed, Elijah wore a shit-eating grin while Aiden still looked a bit unsure but interested nonetheless. Kiara strutted over to the table of the lions confidently, adding a sway to her hips. Kiara strode over until she stopped by the group of boys called the Marauders. The first to notice was Remus, who looked up in surprise.