𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Saturday morning had arrived quicker than they realized and Sirius was waiting for Kiara in the Entrance Hall, as the two would go on their first date that day. Sirius was nervous to say the least, he wanted everything to go perfectly. Sirius was dressed in his signature look. The white t-shirt, with dark pants, and his beloved leather jacket.

"Leather jacket, seriously Black?"

A smile graced Sirius' lips at the familiar voice, and he turned around.

There she stood.

Kiara Sharma, a teasing smile on her lips as a hand was planted on her hip. Sirius couldn't help but let his eyes trail down her figure.

She was wearing black boots with blue jeans. She had a plain, white crop top on, creating a deep neckline, and the bottom resting right above her belly button, which was mostly tucked into her jeans. Kiara's arms were covered by the black leather jacket that she was wearing. Her face adorned light makeup with a rose red lipstick sitting on her lips. Shiny hoop earrings dangled from each ear and Kiara's hair was perfectly straight.

Sirius swallowed hard.

This woman could kill it in any look. She was fire.

"Leather jacket, huh? Speak for yourself, Sharma."

Kiara raised an eyebrow. "I mean, did you seriously need to copy my style? We're twinning now." She deadpanned.

Sirius smirked, "Loads of couples wear the same stuff like the way we are wearing similar jackets."

Kiara fell quiet, surprised by Sirius' response. However, she recovered quickly.

"Don't flatter yourself, Black. Who would want to date you?"

Sirius feigned thoughtfulness, "Oh I don't know, perhaps the person that said that my voice leaves her in a trance?"

Kiara's lips parted, heat rushing to her cheeks. Then she narrowed her eyes.

"Watch it, Black."

Sirius smirked, stepping closer to her, "I could watch you all day."

Kiara blinked, shooting him an Are you being serious? look.

"Are you going to actually take me to Hogsmeade or should I just go with my friends since all you're doing is just flirting?" Kiara deadpanned and Sirius grinned at her.