𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Sirius' birthday party was in full swing later that night. As said, all the sixth and seventh years of the other houses were invited. A few Slytherins had shown up, most of the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were also there, and obviously all the Gryffindors were there too.

After having a close encounter with his face almost being shoved into his birthday cake, Sirius was now standing at the side as he leaned against the wall, observing the landscape with a cigarette dangling from his lips.

His first instinct was to study anyone wearing blue, and to be frank there weren't many but only two. While one was snogging another girl Sirius assumed it couldn't be him and Sirius' eyes trailed over to the female downing drinks over in the corner.

She was wearing a short, blue dress, her black hair reaching past her shoulders. Sirius pushed himself off from the wall and walked over to her, coming to a standstill beside her. She, however, didn't seem to notice him.

"So enjoying my party?"

The girl paused, slowly turning to look at Sirius. Her skin was a dusky tone, her eyes were the same shade as the chocolate Remus always seemed to carry around, her lips were a soft pink but were carrying a shine due to the lip gloss she had applied.

The girl in blue looked Sirius up and down before raising an eyebrow teasingly, "It's alright I suppose."

"So you're saying my beautiful presence hasn't affected that at all?" Sirius said, leaning forward on the table holding all the Firewhiskey.

"Perhaps."

"So, that means you find me attractive?"

"I never said I find you attractive, Mr. I'm too full of myself." She slyly replied, but Sirius merely smirked.

"But you didn't deny it either." He cheekily replied, earning an eye roll from the girl before she grabbed her cup and downed her drink in one go. Sirius carefully watched her as she scrunched up her face for a second, before she shook her head and set the empty cup down. Realizing Sirius was still there, she turned to him, placing a hand on her hip as she leaned against the table with her other arm placed upon it.

"So, anything else you need, Black?"

"Not much." Sirius said as he reached for a cup of the alcoholic drink as he had got rid of the cigarette a while back, "Just wanted to get to know a thing or two about you."

"I knew I was a treat for the eyes but I didn't realize you'd be interested." She replied back as her eyes grazed over the dancing teenagers in the middle of the room, her lips beholding an amusing smile.