𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

A few days after the sudden run in with Kiara, Sirius had finally decided to send his secret admirer the second diary. He was now waiting in his dormitory for a reply, as he expected her to reply as soon as the diary would be delivered to her. He added another sentence now in his wait, beneath the first bit of writing.

Hi darling,

I thought I'd give you this. It Is more effective to talk, so we could know more about each other since you won't be revealing yourself anytime soon. I have appreciated all of your gifts to me so much, and I hope you like mine.

Has the owl lost its way or something? The diary should have been delivered by now.

Suddenly, the ring on Sirius' hand warmed but before he had a chance to check what color it had changed into, cursive writing appeared on the diary before him.

Hey handsome,

I didn't know you were so eager to talk to me. And I love the diary, thank you very much. Also, the owl gave this to me ten minutes back, but I didn't want anyone else trying to see what I was reading, so I ditched the Great Hall and came back to my dormitory.

Sirius smiled. This was definitely interesting. He immediately began scribbling.

Oh, I see. I'm glad you liked the gift. I hope to track you down with this, I am dying to know who you are.

Sirius waited, before more cursive words appeared.

I know you are, Sirius, I know. Perhaps one day I can say to you that I'm your secret admirer, but definitely not now for the time being.

Sirius groaned, letting his face fall and hit the mattress. He looked up and began quickly writing once again.

Why must you torture me? Why?

I am so sorry, Sirius but just wait a bit longer. Please.

Sirius sighed in defeat.

Alright.

Thank you. Now, I must run off since class is going to start soon, and I can't afford to land myself in detention when there's a match coming up. I suggest you do the same. Have a lovely day, Black.

Hope to catch you around, bye gorgeous.

Right as Sirius was about to close the diary, he saw another message appear.