9

Zayde's spot was nice.

Yeah, there was a heavy ass custom made chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were polished, wooden steps. The doors had stained glass art.

There was a commissioned portrait of himself with a basketball in his hand and shirtless, all his tattoos in perfect detail. Raja liked to look at it sometimes.

Zayde carried her bags in for her. They had just finished having breakfast at one of the finest spots in the city. He was such a gentleman all day, took her shopping, bought her new Jordans to match his and a new MacBook air. He dropped a bag on her. Raja had to admit, it was a nice gesture.

Still not enough to make her feel good.

The dissatisfaction on her face made Zayde work harder. Raja wished she could appreciate it, but it felt like he was just doing charity work. And she knew he was going on vacation with another woman. She saw the messages on his second phone he thought she didn't know he had. It was the same iPhone 12 Pro, just a different color, same case.

Raja was trying to figure out why she was here.

Zayde lifted her chin and began tonguing her down immediately. She wanted to push him away, but he lifted her up and carried her upstairs.

This. This was why she came. She needed to feel him one last time before she cut him off for good. She wasn't sure how many times she told herself that. But, this was gonna be the last time.

Zayde laid her on the bed. "Damn, baby." He bit his lip, staring at her. Raja's heartbeat quickened, butterflies raising in her stomach. She felt excitement in every single inch of her body when he looked at her like he wanted to devour her. It probably was going to suck her dry emotionally afterwards, but she did not give a fuck. He put her panties to the side and slide his finger inside. He was amazing with his hands. Too good with it. It came with the fact that he was an amazing point guard. 

Raja closed her eyes to not look into his. It would shatter this moment and she would start to cry if she stared at him for too long. For him, this was fucking, but for her, this was making love. That was the difference between them two. He probably did this to many women and had them wondering the same thing she was wondering. What made her different from the others? Raja felt his lips touch hers and then her jawline. It was sensual. Raja's lip quivered. Zayde's fingers began working faster on her clit. She felt herself get wetter when he kept kissing her chest. She could feel his eyes on her. 

"Why you so quiet?" his voice boomed in the silence of the room. "You usually talk yo shit by now." 

"There's nothing for me to say right now, Zay," Raja said. "Just keep going." 

"You gonna slut me out, tonight?" he asked, inserting a finger inside of her. "Shit, you soaking," 

Raja didn't respond, she just allowed him to work on her. He began to pull her panties off with his teeth and then planted kisses on her sweet spot. She moaned as he curled his finger inside of her and started flicking her tongue on her clit. One thing Zayde knew how to do was give head. He said he would only do it for her because he claimed Raja tasted too good to deny. 

Her hips trembled beneath his touch. She hated him, so she pulled at his fresh braid up, but she loved him when she grinded against his tongue. She bucked her hips up as she came on his fingers. But, she knew it was far from over. Zayde pulled his member out and applied a Trojan on his length. He was hard and staring at her. "Raj, look at me, mama." 

Raja opened her eyes from her bliss. She saw that Zayde was in his naked glory. Perfect, toned and tattooed. She pulled him close and kissed his lips, tonguing him down, as he aligned himself with her entrance. She gasped as he entered inside of her, wrapping her legs around him.  He lifted her up and began slamming her against him. Raja dug her nails into his back, moaning.