Dan Howell

This is my oldest story on google docs, started October 18 2018. This had no title.

ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"When I was a..." my alarm started playing abruptly. I quickly hop out of bed and press dismiss, my clock reads 6:30. I hop in the shower making sure not to wake my sleeping mother. I get out as the clocks changes to 6:45. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with ripped knees, a My Chemical Romance crop top, black on black converse, and a black choker with a rose quartz crystal on it. I brush my hair, head down the stairs grab a muffin, and start on my long journey to BaySide High School, It's about two hours away so I stop at the public bus stop, plug in my earbuds, and put on My Chemical Romance. Just as I finish BulletProof Heart the bus pulls up and I hop in. I check the time, 7:00. Damn it, I thought, I'm gonna be late. Last time I was late... let's just say my mother got.... Mad.. I take a seat and start playing MCR again, Welcome to The Black Parade begins and I space out until the bus driver tells me it's my stop, I've been on this bus so many times that he knows who I am and where my stop is.

"Clover this is your stop." I look up and nod. I stand up an as I'm stepping off I wave and think to myself, Thank you Tom.

I walk to my school and realize it's already 9:10 and I have to walk about 5 or so blocks. I hope I'm not too late.

I walk into class at 9:23, 8 minutes late.. I guess it's not too bad. Mr. Stump looks up. "Clover, you're 8 minutes late. I expect better of you tomorrow." I nod apologetically and walk to the far right of the forth/last row and take my usual seat.

This boy Dan turns around and looks at me for a second and I can't help but stare at him. I found his YouTube channel a while ago and he's quite funny plus quite cute. I've had a crush on since about a month ago, but he would never know because there's nobody to tell him except me and I don't speak. I haven't said a single word for the last 11 months. Even if he did figure it out he'd never like me back?, I'm just a worthless, speechless, waste of air. He's turns around and I look down at my desk.

I look up suddenly when I hear Dan's best friend, Phil, choke on air as Dan falls off his chair. For the first time in the 12 months that my dad has been dead, I laughed lightly. Dan's other best friend, a girl named Willow, turned around and gave me a weird look that quickly changed to a smile and then she turned back around. Dan also looked surprised at the small noise, but he quickly stands up, gets in his chair, and turns back around.

Finally, lunch came along and I took a seat at my table, alone as usual, without any food, as usual. My mother doesn't have the the money to send a lunch with me or for me to buy one, but I'm fine without it. I need to lose some weight anyway. I start messing with my lip ring, I do a lot when I get nervous or bored. I grab my phone that has a black MCR phone case and start playing with my popsocket. I space out until the girl from earlier, Willow, comes over and sits across from me.

"Hi, I'm Willow from math class. Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked. I nod. That's fine, I think, but I don't know why you'd want to sit with me. I unlock my phone and open notepad. I type, 'I'm Clover btw. Srry just so you know I don't speak.'

"That's okay. You have a pretty cool name by the way." I delete my message from before and begin typing again. I show her the note that says, 'Thank you, also would you like my number? It's just easier if we text instead of me just writing notes.' She nods and hands me her phone. I type in my name and number and send a message to myself just saying hi. I hand her phone back to her. My phone vibrates and I reply with 'Hello!'

The bell rings signaling that 7th period is over and school is out. I wave bye to my Science teacher Ms. White and walk to the bathroom. I set my backpack outside the stall, do my business and wash my hands. I hear my phone buzz with the G note from Welcome to The Black Parade. Ugh why did I set that to my notification sound. I get my phone out and see Willow had texted me. 'Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house with two friends. We were gonna order pizza and play video games.' I quickly type in a reply. 'Sure. Should I meet you outside the main doors?' She replies in just a couple seconds. 'Yeah. I'm already out there.' I grab my backpack and walk down the hallway, down the stairs, down another hallway, and finally out the main doors. I wave at Willow as she looks up from her phone.

"Should we go to my house now?" She asks and I nod in reply. We start making our way there and get there in about ten minutes. She gets out her keys and unlocks the door. We walk in and we walk to the living room.

"We can hang out in the living room and we can order pizza when we get hungry. My brother's husband is probably asleep, but we can still be quite loud because he's a deep sleeper. And Dan and Phil should be here soon." I nod. I might seem calm but I'm freaking out inside. She hadn't told me Dan would be here. Dan freaking Howell is going to be here. My crush is going to be here. Oh boy, these next few hours are going to be a bumpy ride. I sigh. Willow looks at me with a questioning look. I assume she was asking if I was okay and I nod, I feel kinda bad for lying, but I couldn't tell her could I? No. I couldn't. If I did she'd tell Dan, no doubt. And Dan couldn't find out. I couldn't let that happen. If he found out....

"Clover?" Willow asks, breaking my train of thought. I look back up at her. "You okay?" I hesitate for a second, but I nod again. "Are you sure? You seem a bit... I don't know.. Nervous I guess." I begin to mess with my lip ring subconsciously. "Is it Dan and Phil? I can tell them to come tomorrow instead if you'd like?" I shake my head and get out my phone. I send a quick message to Willow. 'No it's okay. I guess I am kinda nervous about it since I don't really know them all that well but really it's fine' She looked at her phone next to her on the couch and typed in a quick text. 'Ok if you're sure. They'll probably be here soon'

As soon as I finish reading that there's a loud knock on the door. Willow stands up and walks around a corner and I can hear the door open and muffled voices. Then I see the three of them come around the corner, first Willow, then Dan and Phil behind her. Dan gets a confused look on his face when he sees me and Phil smiles. I smile lightly back at him.