Jschlatt

This was meant to be about Jschlatt, which really isn't clear, but it was from his point of view. I took inspiration from the story 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 | 𝐣𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐭... by mooncity_stories I started it July 24th 2020

MAY EIGHTEENTH 2020

One new voicemail: unknown number

Press 1 to play, 2 to skip, or 3 to delete

My phone played a metallic beeping noise when I clicked a button.

Voicemail one: "Hi... Aksenti? It's me, well, mom's back in the hospital. They don't know what happened yet, but I think you should kn-"

The voicemail was cut short as I pressed another button.

Voicemail deleted

Obviously the person had the wrong number, I figured I didn't need to listen to their personal information. Hopefully they'd be able to find the right number.

MAY TWENTY-SECOND 2020

One new voicemail: unknown number

Press 1 to play, 2 to skip, or 3 to delete

My phone played the little metallic beep I had heard not long ago when I clicked a button.

Voicemail one: "Hey again Aksenti... Um, well, I think Luke said you wanted to go by Axel? Um, I don't know if you got my last message, mom's not doing very well again-"

Once again the voicemail was cut short with a metallic beep.

Voicemail deleted

I don't know who Aksenti, or Axel, is, but I hope whoever's calling can find him. Hopefully their mom gets better.

MAY TWENTY-SEVENTH 2020

One new voicemail: unknown number

Press 1 to play, 2 to skip, or 3 to delete

My phone beeped once again after I clicked a button.

Voicemail one: "Ax, you are getting these, right? I'm trying to get as much money as I can but without the money from mom's work I'm having a hard time paying for both me and Vera. Please call me back."

Press 1 to play again, 2 to call back, or 3 to delete

There was that same metallic beep.

Voicemail deleted

If they left a voicemail again, I guess I'd have to call and let them know they have the wrong number.

MAY THIRTIETH 2020

One new voicemail: unknown number

Press 1 to play, 2 to skip, or 3 to delete

The small metallic beep was becoming familiar to me at this point.

Voicemail one: "I wanted to give you a call again, uh... I'm in the middle of a stream but I just told chat I had to use the bathroom. Um, please call me back Axel. Mom would really like to see you... Bye, love you."

Press 1 to play again, 2 to call back, or 3 to delete.

Again, the small beep.

Calling: unknown number

It rang for quite a few seconds before anyone picked up.

"Um, hello?" they stuttered slightly.

"Hi there," I said.

"Is this Ak... uh, Axel?" they asked.

"No, sorry.