Dan Howell 2

This was written starting December 20th 2018. The title was "I thought I was just another phangirl". 

 ¢ℍᵃρTⒺ𝓡 𝐎𝓃Ⓔ

Autumn's POV

I step out of the shower, getting ready for yet another great day. I hope my boyfriend, Jason, is still asleep, he probably is, as he almost never wakes up before eleven am. I was planning on hanging out with my best (and only) friend, Ethan all day, just shopping and well, hanging out. I dry myself off and wrap my towel around my still not completely dry body. I quickly slip on some clothes and look in the mirror. I'm wearing my usual type of outfit, an Interactive Introverts hoodie with the Introvert denim jacket over it. I had on black ripped jeans and mismatched socks. I quickly brush through my slightly damp, long ginger hair and pull it into a high ponytail. My face was sprinkled with freckles and I had green eyes. I was quite short, 5'3 maybe?

I skip down the stairs, slip on my shoes, grab my mini backpack, and head out the door.

-Time skip brought to you by DanandPhilcrafts-

I swiftly stand up and jump on Ethan.

"Autumn!" He shouts, "What the heckity heck was that for?"

"I dunno. I just haven't seen you in sooo longggg!" I complain.

"I'm sorry! I had to go! It was my mom's birthday and my step-dad wanted to surprise her. He wouldn't take no for an answer!"

"B- But you l- left me!" I start fake crying to be dramatic and he wipes my tears away.

"Oh you're fine!" He says and laughs.

Some people stare and one lady walks up: "Sir why don't you treat your girlfriend right?! She seems like a nice girl and you didn't even care she started crying!" I just look at Ethan and burst out laughing, eventually he starts laughing too and the lady looks super confused.

"Ma'am," I pause, forcing myself to stop laughing, "Ma'am, first of all, he's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend and second it was a joke. I can make myself cry, it's one of my few talents, I wasn't actually sad."

"Might as well be your boyfriend.." She mutters and walks away.

We walk up to the counter at Starbucks and order our drinks. Once our names are called we get our coffees and start shopping.

-Time skip brought to you by the Interactive Introverts DVD-

"Go on, go! GO!" Ethan shouts, ushering me into a dressing room, he had given me a few dresses to try on, even though I didn't want to. The first one was a simple black, long sleeve dress. I put it on and I actually quite liked it until I noticed to heart shaped hole in the back.

"Nope!" I shout.

"At least let me see it first!" He complains, I groan, but do as he said. "You look great, you should get it!" I just shake my head no and go to try on the next one.

This one is a green long dress with a V-neck. I put it on and quickly show Ethan, he thinks it brings out my eyes, but I just say no and try the next one on.

I tried a few more on and Ethan tried to convince me I looked good, but I always said no until I tried the very last one on. It was just a simple dark red dress with spaghetti straps that went to about my knees. I walked out of the dressing room and Ethan said I looked super good. I didn't feel very good about it because I only really wear things that cover my whole body, but I felt better than in any of the other ones and I promised I'd let him pick ONE outfit. I put my regular clothes back on and we buy the dress.