Dan Howell 3

Obviously my celebrity crush used to be Dan, which I took to a weird level. This was started February 9th 2019.

Chapter One~Finally

Chapter 2~You're just the same

I look up for the first time, he was quite tall, maybe a foot taller than me, he had bright blue eyes and black hair up in a quiff. (HIS OCEAN BLUE EYES AND JET BLACK HAIR. HIS CRYSTAL EYES AND RAVEN BLACK HAIR. Sorry about that, that's some sort of "inside joke" between me and my sister. I'm really weird so get ready for more things like this)

"Sorry about that again." I say.

"You're fine!" He shouts, "Oh! I'm Phil by the way!"

"Nice to meet you" I pause, he did look slightly familiar, but his name was Phil too? It couldn't be him could it? "P- Phil."

"Nice to meet you too..." He pauses, obviously asking for my name.

"(Y/N)." I say quickly.

"(Y/N)? That's a nice name."

"Thank you.." I say, "hey, you seem quite familiar and it probably isn't you, but I used to have a childhood friend named Phil, we were very very good friends, we were always hanging out, but then my mom made me move away."

"Wait! (N/N)‽" He shouts, "You mean to tell me that you are (N/N), the (N/N) who, on the day we were supposed to make macaroni art, put glue in your bowl of macaroni and then ate it, tried to feed it to other students, and then had to go home because you ate glue?"

"That's me!" I say.

"I've missed you!" He shouts.

"I've missed you too Philly! I don't think you when understand how much I missed you." It was true, after I moved away I missed Phil so much, I cried everyday for about a year and then after that I would cry every time that somebody said something that reminded me of him. After him I never really had other friend, and the bullying just got worse, but not only did it get worse, but I had no one to tell me the things they said weren't true.

~flaaaaaaashbaaaaaaaaaack~

"Hurry and pack your shit idiot, we are leaving tomorrow after you get back from school. We're moving back to the US." My mother shouted to me as I rush to put my few belongings into a suitcase and zip it up. She was drunk (as always) and I knew if I didn't listen to her she would punch me.

~a few months later~

(Ok I actually can not think of anything that someone could say to make her think of Phil, let's see how long this takes me, it is currently 9:25, I'll let you know once I come up with something. IT IS 10:04 AND I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. Ok I'm gonna admit, half the time I forgot I was trying to think of something and I was just watching Dan and Phil so..... Yeah. Oh uh, I forgot I was writing again, it's 10:16 now and I'm back. Hopefully I'll finish this chapter soon ahh)

"I got a spork because soup is confusing, is it a food or a drink?" Someone asks. I suddenly jump out of my seat and rush to the bathroom. It was currently lunch time and I didn't want to sit there and let all of the bullies see me cry, so I ran away and hid in the restrooms. I remembered how Phil had a phase where he said spork all. The. Time. And there was also a time where he asked if soup was a food or a drink, and whenever I thought of Phil I kinda just had a full on mental breakdown. It's happened a couple times before at school and normally I can hide it so nobody knows that anything is going on but me.

~20 minutes later~

I was going back to class, I knew my mother would be furious if I missed a class for any unknown reason.

"Hey Loser!" Someone shouted and grabbed me by the arm. It was one of the worst bullies at the school, Malcolm. He punched me in the gut and threw me to the ground and then he ran off to class, laughing with his friends the whole way. I stand up slowly, wiping my eyes. I quickly make sure I look fine and rush to class.

~end of flashback~

"Hey you up to get some coffee? It's pretty early anyway. " Phil asks, "I'd love to catch up."

"Yeah! Yeah that'd be great!" I reply.

"There's a nice little coffee shop just down the road, maybe we could go there." He explains.

"Oh, yeah yeah, that's good." I say.

"I can pay, my treat for knocking you over and also for that time you bought me coffee before school, I never paid you back."

"I honestly have no idea how you remembered that." I say, "I sure would never remember."

"Yeah, I don't know either." He says. We start walking down the road and we reach the coffee shop in just a couple minutes. It was a cute little place, it seemed like somewhere that only people that live near it come here and everyone that works there knows everybody that lives nearby's names.

"I've been here a couple times, their coffee is pretty good." Says Phil as he holds the door open for me. "M'lady." He jokes, we used to do things like this all the time.

"Why thank you sir. You're such a gentleman." We both burst out laughing. It was quite stupid and it really wasn't all that funny, nobody else laughed, but it was always hilarious to us.

"You know. I thought I'd never see you again." I say, "I'm so glad that I did though."

"Me too! I missed you, it's been so long!"

"I know! It's been like what? 6 years?"

"Yeah, I think so, you left when you were 15 and I was 17 and I'm 23 now so yeah, 6 years."

"Jeez, it's been so long.." It had seemed like longer to me honestly, it had seemed like decades, or centuries. "You know Phil? You're exactly the same."

~time skip brought to you by Dan Howell's pig tail curl~

I jump onto the bed of the hotel I was staying in, burying my face into the pillows. It had been a long day, but it was great. I spent the day with Phil, just catching up and hanging out, we really didn't do a lot, but it was amazing. We exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in contact.

Bzzzz bzzzz bzzzzzz, my phone started buzzing violently, I was getting called from a random number, I must have passed out. Who could be calling me?, I think, lets see. I grab my phone from the bed next to me and answer the call.

"WHERE ARE YOU BITCH?" My mother screamed, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUN AWAY FROM ME?" I try to say something, anything, but I choke on my breath.

"You worthless bitch! Why don't you just kill yourself? Nobody cares about you anyway. Nobody else is going to take care of you, and I was doing perfectly fine, but you had to run away. I just wasn't good enough for you."

I hang up the phone while I stand up and walk into the bathroom. Thankfully the hotel provided razors, I pick one up and take the blade out. I take a breath in and then slide it across my wrist. I do it one time, two, three, I look down and suddenly there's 8, 4 on each arm. My phone starts to buzz again and when I look down it's Phil, I quickly wash off my wrists and pull my sleeves back down before answering the call.

"Hey (N/N)!" Phil shouts cheerfully from the other side of the phone.

"Hey Philly!" I shout, putting on a happy mask. I was used to doing this, acting like someone else, acting happy, around my mom, around the bullies. It was quite easy now.

"I was thinking maybe you could come over and meet my flatmate tomorrow or in a couple days."

"Oh yeah! That sounds great!" I say, I wonder who his roommate is, what he's like, I'm sure he's nice, Phil talked a lot about him today.

"Ok! Is tomorrow good?"

"Yeah! Maybe at 3?"

"Sounds good!"

"Alright see you then!"

"Alright bye!"

"Bye."

Philleh L🤩: See you at 3, Dan says he looks forward to meeting you, here's our address (ADDRESS)

(N/N) (L/I)🤯: Alright, I'm excited to meet him too, see ya then Philleh

Philleh L🤩: see ya then (N/N)