PJ Liguori

This was written for my best friend, I didn't and still don't know much about PJ. This had no title. This was started October 20th 2018

PJ Linguine x reader

Chapter Einn

Y/N's POV

I open the door to my apartment after a long day of University and 5 and a half hours of work at a smoothie shop, it's currently 9:52 and I get out of work at 9:30, school gets out at 3:30 and I start work 1t 4:00. I sigh contently as I get a gush of warmth. It feels great in these cold autumn months. I walk in and find my roommate Clover passed out on the couch. Her phone is the only light in the dark room. I walk over and pick it up, carefully pulling her earbuds out, making sure not to wake her. She had passed out while watching Dan and Phil, as usual, it was the only way for her to sleep. I like Dan and Phil, they're quite funny actually, but I'd much rather watch KickThePJ or PJ Liguori. I pick her up gently and carry her to her room. She's quite a small girl (She's a year younger than me) and she weighs about 95 pounds, she's 5'1. I'm 115 pounds and 5'9. I set her on her bed and lay her Pokémon blanket over her. I plug in her phone and set it on her bedside table along with her earbuds. I close her bedroom door behind me and walk back to the living room to check if Willow is asleep. She is, which means I'll have to wake her up as she weighs 130 pounds and is 6'0 and I can't lift her. I walk over to the recliner she's curled up in.

"Willow.." I whisper. "Willow get up, let's go to your room." Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me. She yawns. I help her to her room, she lays on her bed, and I gently lay her galaxy blanket on top of her. I walk out of her room, closing the door behind me. I walk back to the door, finally taking off my shoes, coat, and fedora. I walk quietly to the bathroom, wiping off my face, using the toilet, wash my hands, and brush my teeth. I walk to my room, taking off my clothes and slipping on an oversized t-shirt. Finally I can get some rest. Today has been a long day. Tomorrow is Saturday so I get a break. I lay in my bed with a full galaxy bed set. I pick up my phone and see there's a new YouTube video from PJ. 'Clown needs money' What the fuck PJ? I grab my earbuds and plug them in. I start the video. After I finish the video I comment 'Y/Y/N: You guys better leave Wiggles's walls alone.'

Chapter Tvier

Y/N POV

I wake up, light streaming through my galaxy print blinds. I stretch and yawn. I check my phone, 9:34. I get out of bed and walk to the living room. Clover's curled up on the couch, Dan and Phil on the TV. Today is November 2nd and my birthday is in four days, November 6th.

"Morning Clover." I say. She jumps and screams.

"You scared me ya ass!" She shouts and I burst out laughing. She fake pouts.

Willow walks out of her room. "Morning lovebirds."

"WILLOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Clover screams. She jumps off the recliner and tackles Willow. Willow barely even stumbled because Clover is so small compared to her. Willow got Clover off her back and flips her onto the couch. Clover giggles. Willow starts to tickle Clover and Clover screeches. "S- S- St-" She screeches again.

"You dweeb." Willow teased. She finally quit messing with Clover and sat down on the loveseat.

"I hate you." Clover fake pouts. She gets up and turns on the Wii. She grabs a controller and sits back down. She opens Mario Kart 8 and chooses to do the Banana Cup.

"You're a nerd." I tease. My phone buzzes and I pick it up. 'Twitter: KickThePJ posted a tweet: Making a video with @Chris_Kendall_ get ready for that later on.'

"Oh and Y/N?" Clover asks, still not taking hey eyes away from Mario Kart.

"What?" I ask.

"We're staying away from home for a while. If I were you I'd start packing." She pauses Mario Kart and turns off the Wii. She disappears down the hall and I figure she's getting her suitcase.

I walk down the hall and pack a suitcase. I'm a bit of an over packer but I finish in about 20 minutes. Once I make it back to the living room I find that Clover still wasn't out here and there was no sight of a suitcase either. I set my suitcase by the couch and walk down to Clover's room. I open the door to see that she is still packing.

"You told me to pack, and you're not even done packing yourself?" I ask.

"Sorry, I forgot to pack. We're leaving in about 10 minutes, go get in Willow's car."

"Alright." I walk out to Willow's car to find her already in the driver's seat. I put my suitcase in the trunk and sit in the backseat. After a couple minutes Clover comes out, puts her things in the trunk, and sits up front. She makes me put on some headphones with loud music and a blindfold.

TIᗰE ᔕKIᑭ ᗷᖇOᑌGᕼT TO YOᑌ ᗷY ᗪᗩᑎ ᕼOᗯEᒪᒪ'ᔕ EYEᔕ

Chapter þrír

Y/N POV

Clover finally lets me take off my blindfold and headphones. It takes a minute for my eyes to adjust and once they do I realize we're in an airplane.

"Clover where are you taking me?." I ask.

"Nowhere.." She bites her lip and mumbles something under her breath.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing..." She says, refusing to look at me.

"Clover Forest Pine. Where. Are. You. Taking. Me."

"It will ruin the surprise!" She says.

"Clover. You need to tell me where you are taking me. You didn't tell me we were leaving our state."

"Y/N IT WILL RUIN YOUR BIRTHDAY SURPRISE I CAN'T TELL YOU!" She shouts. A flight attendant walks over swiftly.

"Ma'am are you alright?" She asked sweetly.

"We're fine." Clover says quickly.

"No, we are not Clover." I focus my attention back to the flight attendant. "She won't tell me where we're going. She says it'll ruin the 'surprise'."

"Well then, we're currently on a flight to L-"

"STOP!" Clover shouts. "It's her birthday in four days and it's her birthday present I don't want her to know until we get there!"

"Oh, I understand." She smiles brightly. "Would you like anything?"

"Umm, maybe some nuts, if you know what I mean.." Clover winks and the flight attendant laughs.

"Ugh, don't mind her. Could I just get a glass of wine?"

"Of course!" She walks away.

"Y/N! It's 10:15! You can't be drinking already! I can't drive, you have to drive the rental car!" Clover complains.

"It'll be fine."

The flight attendant comes back and sets a glass of wine in front of me.

"Thanks." I say.

"Of course." I pick up the glass and a piece of paper falls off the bottom. She winks at me and walks away. I pick up the paper and unfold it. It has a phone number and a name. Sam. That's quite a nice name.

"OOooohhh somebody likes youuu..." Clover teased. I smack her. "Looks like you'll have to set up a date."

Ͳìʍҽ ʂҟìք ҍɾօմցհէ էօ վօմ ҍվ ᎠìӀ ǶօաӀէҽɾ

Chapter fjórir

Y/N POV

I must have passed out as I wake up to Clover shaking me.

"Get up bumbo, we're here." I yawn and get up.

We walk out of the plane and into the airport. We make our way through the crowd and finally make it outside. Clover shivers, makes me stop outside the main doors of the airport, gets out her Interactive Introverts hoodie and puts it on. Clover had dragged me into seeing Dan and Phil in August. I didn't mind it but I'd much rather go to PJ's tour, Space Trip. I could never go to that though, because it's for the UK only.