Crankgameplays

This was written December 1st 2019

ETHAN

I was jolted awake by a patch of turbulence. The teenage girl next to me dropped her DS onto her friend.

"Oh!" Her friend shouted.

"Whoops, sorry." The girl replied as she snatched the black DS out of his hands. She went back to playing Animal Crossing. The girl had short purple hair and a blue soft boi hoodie, which meant she must be a fan.

"Is that a unicorn?" The boy with short blue and green hair asked.

"It is! Wowie, I didn't know Julian moved back to Oar's Rest." The girl replied.

"Hey, are you two fans?" I asked. They both turned to me as the girl's eyes went wide and the boy's mouth fell open.

"Yes!" The boy shouted. The girl covered her mouth as her eyes began to water.

"I figured, you know, the soft boi hoodie and the whole 'wowie'." I explained. The girl gripped onto the boy's arm.

"Oh my Shrek, hi! We've both been watching you for... I don't know. A long time." The boy said. "Oh! I'm Lane! Milo! Say hi or something, you bean!"

"Oh my goodness..." The girl, Milo, muttered. "Hi! Um, I'm M- Um.. Milo."

"Well it's nice to meet both of you! I appreciate that you like my videos!" I said.

"It's nice meeting you t- Ow!" Lane shouted as Milo gripped his arm tighter. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry." Milo said. "Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"The plane will be landing in Illinois in about ten minutes. Please get back to your seats. The pilot will turn on the seatbelt sign in a few minutes." The flight attendant spoke over the loudspeaker.

"Oh, we're already in Illinois?" Milo asked.

"Yeah, you fell asleep for like two hours and kept drooling on me." Lane said.

"I- Well- Look- I didn't get much sleep last night so..." Milo said.

ETHAN

About an hour later the plane was leaving Illinois. Lane and Milo were still on the plane, and the three of us were still sitting together. Milo leaned over and whispered something to Lane as the plane lifted off the ground and began to fly once again.

"Hey Ethan, Milo was wondering if you cou-" Lane was cut off while Milo slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Don't tell him that!" She shouted.

"YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED TO ASK HIM!" Lane shouted back.

"BUT I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO ASK HIM!" Milo said angrily. Then she turned to me; "Sorry Ethan, we do this a lot. We're not actually mad, we're fake mad."