Chapter 4: One's Grief

XXX Cemetery

There was a man in all black standing right in front of those grave's for several hours now. With eleven basket's of flowers in total, each grave has a basket full of lovely white flowers being placed neatly only in that section.

The man didn't seem to took notice of the sudden change of weather and got himself drenched by the rain. Hopefully, there was someone who brought over an umbrella next to the man whose still in mourning over his deceased family.

"If they were still alive, they would scold you for catching a cold in this case. You don't want that, would you?"

The person with the umbrella blurted out after seemingly noticed the man in black's unmoving figure.

"...If, If they really are... I wanted to hear them do so."

"..."

"I wanted to... so badly."

He could see the latter's clenched fist along with the vines popping out in it. It's raining and no one could see the tears trickling down the cheek of the man in black as his tears gradually became one of the droplets caused by the rain to trickle down his face.

"Choi Han, I'm the one whose gonna scold you."

The voice was mixed with sarcasm but there was firmness and certainty behind those words. Choi Han, who loosen up his clenched fist took a deep breath and drew a faint smile within his lip.

"...I didn't think it will took this long for me before I could get over your lost."

"Really? I don't think so. The first time- Aww!"

Before he could finish what he wanted to say, Choi Han already hit him with his elbow.

"Hey! If you still insist on keeping this up here, we'll both gonna catch a cold ya know?!"

(Chuckle)

"Yeah, yeah... I'm glad I met you."

"..."

His voice is low with the faint laugh escaped from his mouth, the rain isn't that strong either so the person next to him could clearly see the sudden change of behavior.

"Geez, you're getting cringe at the time."

"Pfft- Ahhahahaha-!"

"...We should go now."

"...Mm. Let's go home."

-Pat

He patted the head of the person next to him to convey his feeling and seems to console him. It's soft even though it's a bit wet, the color didn't fade.

Red, as the roses.

Red, the color of blood.

Red, when the sun is about to set.

"Cale Barrow, let's say our goodbye."

Both of them kneeled down the ground with their hands clasped altogether.

°°°

(I'm gonna use 'Human' here for Raon addressing Cale with 'Nya' for On and Hong in their polymorph form)

3 years ago-

"Human! Choi Han is calling!"

" "We miss them nya!" "

"Hyung, can you take the call? I'll just finish this up, I'm almost done."

"Tsk, your so heartless Cale, don't you even miss-"

-Hello, are you guys busy?

"Our Choi Han! How are you doing? We're still packing up here, how're you guys there?