Chapter 13: TCF Q & A

Eruhaben: A slacker, who?

Cale: ME

Eruhaben: You want to be slacker?

Cale: I sure am

Eruhaben: Why did you approach Choi Han?

Cale: ...Because he is the main character? And I don't want to get beaten to a pulp by that punk.

Eruhaben: So you took him under your wings?

Cale: I wasn't expecting the out come as well..

Eruhaben: And you brought the fog cat tribe sibling?

Cale: ...It's because they were hungry.

Eruhaben: So you took them out of pity?

Cale: No. They kept following me so I brought them home.

Eruhaben: What about the 'Indestructible Shield AP'?

Cale: For protection?

Eruhaben: And the little dragon?

Cale: It's because I want to screw the Marquess.

Eruhaben: You're quite unreasonable.

Cale: Well,  what can I do if Raon choose to follow the human who saved him from despair? I suppose I'd probably do the same, but unfortunately I'm not him.

Eruhaben: You sure have a glib tongue, quite impressive to make me ponder if you'd prepared for these responses behind my back.

Cale: Is that a complement?

Eruhaben: And so I thought you planned to lay low. What happened back in the plaza?

Cale: I can't just let the citizens meet their doom, yes? How could I just stand there  when that crazed mage goes on a rampage?

Eruhaben: You're so nice that regret can't be applied to you.

Cale: You thought I'm nice?

Eruhaben: Fool your ancestors, you cannot buy me with how much I've witnessed your wickedness. You're a real madman.

Cale: *utter speechless*

Alberu:  Pfft– AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH!

Eruhaben: *cough*  Instead of receiving a medal of honor you preferred to ask for money?

Cale: That's what I do.

Alberu: I gave him a golden plaque, and it did not  happened just once.

Eruhaben: That's Cale Henituse for you.

Cale: *ears perked up*

Eruhaben: I will not ask about the war so be at rest, I don't want to trouble you anymore–

Cale: Are we dismissed now?

Eruhaben: ...So I'll ask, another questions.

Choi Han: *apologetically gaze at Cale*

Eruhaben: *cough* Anyways, what changed your mind to help the whale half-blood?

Cale: He pleaded me while at the brink of his death from the mermaid poison, who would reject such pitiable existence?

Eruhaben: You do have point but your behavior gave me the thought that you would actually leave the youngling in his miserable state.

Cale: I have my word. I had already told him that he will live in order to thank me officially by himself.

Eruhaben: Sometimes I don't understand you. No no, I do not want to understand your way of thinking.

God of Death somewhere in the who knows-where: [WHAT A CURIOUS EXISTENCE]