Chapter 6: Miscommunication

Alberu: (𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯) Choi Han.

Choi Han: Yes, what is it your highness? (𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦)

Alberu: I want to have an audience with Cale, can you deliver my message to him? I can't use the video communication devices... it's quite confidential.

Choi Han: Umm, then I can just pass the message from them right? My place around the palace is quite restricted.

Alberu: Hmm, that would be alright, and make sure to get Cale here.

Choi Han: Yes, your highness. (𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦)

Alberu: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Choi Han: Noted.

°°°

Choi Han: Miss Rosalyn, the crown prince wants to deliver a message to Cale-nim, can you perhaps...

Rosalyn: Oh, something happened at the northern shoreline whirlpool so Lady Ubbar want me to take a look.

Choi Han: The whirlpool? I thought–

Rosalyn: Yes, that's why. And don't worry, I'll get someone to deliver the message to young master Cale.

Choi Han:  Ah yes, thank you.

°°°

Cage: A message?

Rosalyn: Yes, his highness wants to meet with young master Cale, I want you to deliver the message as you head down the villa.

Cage: Yes, of course. Then, I'll be on my way now.

°°°

Cage: Guardian knight-nim, if you don't have anything to do can you deliver me a message?

Clopeh: A message? From whom?

Cage: It's from the crown prince, he wanted to see the young master-nim it seems, it has been a while since Choi Han-nim stayed at the palace accompanying his highness.

Clopeh: hmm-mm, It also looks like that to me. It's fine, I'm also heading there right now and you need to go to the church of the god of death right? Leave it to me.

Cage: Thank you very much.

°°°

Choi Han: Your highness, what's wrong?

Alberu: It is nothing, I just felt a chill suddenly. Anyway how's the message going?

Choi Han: Uh... there's still no word, Rosalyn is tasked with the northern shoreline but the message is delivered by someone else as I confirmed.

Alberu: (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) Hmm... I see.

Choi Han: 'I guess he also missed Cale-nim quite a lot these days.' (𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦)

[𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 '𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯'.]

***

Clopeh: Cale-nim! Where is Cale-nim?

Bud: Will you please lower your voice, if you have something to say you can tell me, I'm his secretary after all.

Clopeh: No, I want to personally deliver this message to him! Get out of the way! Cale-nim!

Bud: Haa... Just spill it out and I'll go say it to Cale myself.

Clopeh: ...Can I trust you?

Bud: ?? And why couldn't I be? Is it that confidential to–

Clopeh: His highness want to see
Cale-nim, I think they're going out without us knowing.

Bud: What? Eh? Stop spewing nonsense, Cale almost like imprisoned himself in this villa all these days, how can you came to such conclusions like this?

°°°

Cale: What is it? (𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦)

Bud: The crown prince...

Cale: What about his highness? (𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢)

Bud: Are you...

Cale: Hmm?

Bud: Is he your lover?

Cough-!!

°°°

Choi Han: Your highness!

[𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥]

Alberu: Ch-choi Han, the m-message... can you cancel it? I don't feel very well right now and I don't think I could face Cale in this state.

Choi Han: .... 'but, Cale-nim is already here tho?'

Flasshhh–

[𝘈 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯  𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮]

----
(The End!)

Not in a modern world cause I couldn't think of anything else! Help!