Chapter 19: Special Holiday

"Human! What is an MVP?"

Choi Han, Choi Jung Soo, and Sui Khan who heard Raon's question avoided Cale's side eyeing.

'Choi Jung Soo...'

Everyone then heard a smooth whistle followed by Sui Khan's chuckling voice.

Cale ignored them and met eyes with Alberu in the end of his gaze. An innocent smile that is nothing like his usual self bloomed on Alberu's lips. Cale thought that he must be wondering as well.

"Dongsaeng, it has been a while since the destruction of blood and the Puzzle City's restoration. Aside from slacking all day, is there anything you've been wanting to do?"

Cale looking at the smiling crown prince felt something is off. He deliberately open his mouth choosing the right words.

"Well, the Henituse territory was handling everything smoothly. Basen was doing well in the administration tasks and Lilly as well. The naval base is running good too, the Muguro is recovering quite fast with Sir Rex, and Ron was taking care of the eastern continent's underground market and the inn. Honestly, there is nothing else for me to do."

The smile on Alberu's face got even more thicker and brighter, he gently patted Raon's paw on the desk and spoke in an enticing voice.

"Cale, you know... everyone has been working hard lately."

Cale really felt something was off, the corner of his lips twitched unknowingly. He wasn't sure if he should listen more to this smiling crown prince.

Raon also looked at Alberu and then to Cale, in these moments he will likely to say the words that the crown prince is smiling so similarly but he held back. Instead, he sent a voice transmission in the two Choi and the amused Sui Khan.

-The human is scared!

Choi Han involuntarily nodded his head at Raon's words. Choi Jung Soo in the sideline mumbled something that made the already surprised Sui Khan silently gasp in fascination.

"Uhh... I know right?"

Cale could not pay them attention, he was busy processing the things that Alberu are saying.

"Become my minister of finance, I will give a decree of non-working holidays for the Roan Kingdom's people multiple times in a year. I will also grant a special holiday just for you, exclusively for our young master Cale."

"......."

Cale was horrified.

He was frozen in his seat, even his face went completely pale.

It was at that moment, the vitality of the heart speak in his mind.

-Cale, do you want to throw up?

Followed by the cheapskate.

-If you think about it thoroughly, it's not that bad Cale.

And the usually quiet sky eating water.

-Oooh just accept it will you!

Cale's mind was chaotic thanks to them.

It was a big no for Cale to accept such title. Even though his life in these past few weeks can be considered as finally living a portion of his dream as a slacker, Cale have no plan to cast it away. But Alberu offered him a special holiday.

'A holiday just... for me?'

Cale felt goosebumps all over his body.

He then flinched at the burst of laughter in the other side of the couch. They were currently in the palace, the crown prince bedroom to be concise.

Sui Khan and Choi Jung Soo's shoulders are moving up and down from excessive laughter. They could no longer suppressed their emotions once the offer that Alberu, the crown prince of the Roan kingdom's transaction with Cale had ended.

Cale's reaction alone was satisfying to watch. Choi Han on the other hand could only smile sympathetically towards Cale.

-Little Sui, Choi Jung Soo! Let's chat some more later after the human gets some rest!  I want to play that basketball too!

Cale was immediately sent back to the Henituse estate without much delay. As a response to Alberu's offer, Cale had said he will think about it and so Alberu doubled the benefits.

GoD: Should I make him my priest in the temple instead? Nah, he will definitely refuse WvW