🔞Chapter 8: Switch🔞

‼️R-18 AHEAD‼️

            ‼️I REPEAT‼️‼️R-18 AHEAD‼️

I tried to write scenes like this but I guess I'm just bad at itㅜㅜ  sm*t scene will only take one scroll so it's safe and you can just skip the first part and read the last sentence.

Hope you like this!~

____________________________________

"Cale, Cale Henituse"

"Haaa... y-your highness– huu"

In a place of nothing but darkness, with only the candlelights illuminated the room lovebirds of unwanted destiny made there passionate night in a certain circumstances.

"So this is the weakness of the Roan kingdom's hero nng? nngh..."

"Euk! cough, cough– more haa..."

"Stay still."

"I– want more, just put it in already."

"Hnng... so impatient. Tch. I haven't even c*m yet."

"Your..high...–"

"Spread your legs"

Fwop fwop–

Thrusstt–!

"Heok!! You-!"

"Say my name, haa..."

"Hnng, uek! Haaa C-Ca–"

"Say it, hnng? Say my name, I didn't know you could create such expression. How defenseless you are...  just by looking at your erotic face makes me go crazy hard."

"Haaa, stop–"

"Say my name... Cale, Cale Henituse say it–"

"Fvck! Shut up!  it's fvcking uncomfortable calling out my name! You bastard!"

"..."

Amidst the darkness, I could feel his upper body on top of me going up and down preventing himself from laughing out loud.

'This jerk!'

"Open your mouth."

Slurp~

A wet, soft, ticklish sensation entered inside of my mouth, he licked every corner on the inside and slick his tounge with mine that caused me to go out of breath.

"It's Cale Barrow, say it."

So this is what happened–

[FLASHBACK]

•••

"Cale, are you sure about this? We don't know what would happen next."

"Rest assured, that god of death told me himself through this book. There won't be anything to intervene this, that crazy priestess had blessed this more than the church did."

"Hmm... for now, no one shall touch this. I will create an isolated space to protect this location, no one shall enter the boundary unless they have the blessing of the sun."

"Right? What could possibly go wrong? That's it for now. I'm hungry, I would like those cookies from the royal palace hyung-nim."

"Sigh... Bring the kids with you."

"Yes. Oh, and... I'll be gone for a day. Something came up."

"Where to?"

"Elves."

The world tree has something to say, I can tell just by these loud elementals making a fuss.

"I'll be back before the ceremony."