Chapter 10: The Unforgotten

What if that day of their life would come that only acceptance and memories remain, the will and indelible words that lingered from the past? The legend of a single human that brought the continents and the world into dominance, immense fear and pious admiration.

•••

"What an utterly stupid human!"

"He is indeed a weird one just as I've heard."

"You don't talk like that, and what makes this ancient cotton candy speaks to that of a human?"

"Ahem."

Crimson, khaki, and royal purple, three beings with unparalleled beauty and different hair color sat in front as comfortable as they are right now.

"Yes, he is stupid and a good person. He always does whatever he want although he helps the weak he complains a lot."

"What the-"

"I wanna go talk to this human right now and tell him beforehand of what's he is about to regret very soon."

"There is nothing more to say! He really is stupid!"

Chuckle.

"He does this despite knowing that fact, he really is just... too good for this world."

Dark blue irises that matches his hair and a handsome face with pale white skin that can slap every readers well-being, had lived long enough to be considered one of the ancient beings alive.

"Dongsaeng."

"Please refrain yourself from addressing me that way."

"Ho, since when did I listen to your words?"

"..."

Dodori, he is as vibrant as ever. Who would have have thought that he would meet this youngling in his early years and ended up being part of this family.

"Hey, t-tech-teacher!"

"You can speak informally to me, you may also refer to me as someone who will be guiding you from here on."

"Ah, yes! of course... I will do want I want! hmp!"

The youngest of the three with royal purple wavery hair tide in half in both sides to the center with a fancy hairpin looks so ethereal, in contrast to his appearance his personality speaks louder than his figure.

'He's the most brazen of them all.'

"How do we address you pinky?"

"Haha, you little punks who haven't even reached your 3rd growth phase yet dared to.. haaaa. You may address me as I am."

"Pinky?"

"So pinky, I will go with that-"

"Address me as your teacher! These little! Haaaa, really I think I wouldn't be able to achieve the beautiful death of a dragon if it means I will be seeing these punks for the rest of my remaining life here on."

The crimson dragon who is in their polymorph form and is the eldest of the three shares a resemblance in their way of thinking with the youngest, the only normal one here is the khaki colored haired one, he's the only one in the three who is very collected and rational given the situation, this made the cold blue ancient dragons lip to go up.

"Dodori, that is his name."

tak. tak.

The ancient one with dark blue hair spoke in his stead and turned around to walk away from them, he already told them what he needed to say regardless and is about to make his way out.

"Hey, I've lived 800+ years in my life I'm older than you–

"What about that teacher?"

"Nng? who? he?"

Creak.

The khaki haired dragons gaze pointing at my direction seems to be asking the question. I grabbed the door knob and step outside before giving my response.

"Raon Miru, my name."

" " " "..." " " " "

"It means joyful dragon."

Click.

The door finally closed where the ancient dragon Raon said to be had left the room.

"Hmm.."

"Just now, the teacher.."

"Weird, it almost feels like he is threatening us."

"Really, why would the teacher gather his mana in that moment?"

'Haaaa, he is at it again.'

Tch.

"You shouldn't have brought it up."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"hm?"

"?"

"That human..."

click.

"Is his father."

He left the room following the former without any ounce of hesitation in his action as the door closed leaving the three dragons couldn't utter a single word and was left with their mouth agape and face full of confusion. The corner of his mouth twitched as he thought of that.

'He is... more than of that a father.'

___________
The End!