SPECIAL EPISODE! CROSSOVER!

Somewhere out there, a young man with red hair and some terrorist-like dude who rarely talk but has this eyes full of killing intent crosses fate.

What would happen if they found each other up to their throats?

"How long will it take for the noddle to soften? This is the only 10 minutes that feels like infinity."

Kim Dokja tapped on Han Yoojin's shoulder before turning away from the sight of the bickering grown-ups who don't act like one.

"You damn regressor! Fight me! Come on now! I'm not scared of your damn sponsor!"

"How foolish, you must have a death wish. Aren't you being too cocky?"

"Let's not set it here, alright? I might not able to refrain myself from commiting murder."

"Suit yourself."

Just as the wind started to gather around the red head's hands, Yoo Jonghyuk too began to unleash his Dark Heavenly Demon Sword. However, their movements were abruptly paused at once by the noise coming from the heater signaling its boiling point.

Clap!

"Ramen's up! Gather here everyone!"

Kim Dokja who poured each cups of noddles with right amount of warm water opened the door for the unexpected person.

A blinding smile of that an angel struck his eyes the moment he opened the door.

'This face... so handsome.'

"Hello, is Han Yigyeol here? He wasn't responding to any of my messages, haha. Please excuse myself."

"Ha? Wait–"

Cheon Sayeon intrudes himself passed Kim Dokja as if his existence is invisible to the former. Cheon Sayeon who was about to greet everyone in the table with his natural angelic smile, Kim Dokja dragged him away by the sleeve of his red coat and toss outside the doorframe.

"I'm guessing there's no reason for Yigyeol-ah to respond to any of your threats, and I do not wish for your better relationship, I hope he ends up with Ha Taehon-ssi. Get lost."

"Ow, that's too harsh Dokja-ssi."

"Thanks assh@le."

Slam!

The door shut open and Cheon Sayeon turn to left with a teary face. His phone then beeped and curled the corners of his lips at the name containing a short message on the screen.

<HYG: Fuccofㅗㅗ>

'How cute.'

"Hey, Kim Dokja. That kid Yigyeol send this voice message."

-Beep. Do not... Beep. Let him in. Beep.

"I'm glad to hear this from him . Cause I just did."

"Where is that kid now anyway? He keeps on wandering around and gets himself bleed all the time."

"Heh, are you referring to yourself Yoojin-ah?"

"No, I'm talking about you."

"......"

"......"

There was no way of refuting, the two of them weren't wrong to begin with.

Claaackk!

Saaash!

Baaang!

The watermelon which was in a perfectly good condition was completely annihilated. The roof they are currently in, the twenty-third floor of the requiem guild had dug a hole all the way through the down floor. All the kitchenwares left without a trace.

Slurp.

Kim Dokja turned away from the seemingly suspects, that way he won't feel the sorrow and burden in Han Yigyeol's life while owning an apology to the master of the guild who he had just tossed away earlier.

"Yoo Jonghyuk, Cale Henituse... you must collect a huge sum of money then send it to Han Yigyeol's bank account. Do not leave a trace of your existence in this world line."

"Han Yoojin, I think it's time for us to leave. Let's finish the ramen then write a letter of apology."

"Yes, that will do... hopefully."

The 'two adults' began slurping their noddles and paid no attention to the rampant of the other 'two adults' who don't act their age.

"You are a total lunatic, to think that you would use an ancient power over a mere melon. You are just a weakling who relies on your powers."

"Are you really saying that right now? Whose sane bastard would cut a melon with a sword? You're only wasting your energy lifting such heavy stick. You sure does the difficult way of succeeding things."

"Aren't you the one to talk? If I had just cut the melon with the sword then there will be no compensation to be done."

"Is that your concern? I'm rich, I can lend you some if you tryna beg. Heh."

"Who is going to beg, let's fight."

"Oh? You really have guts hn? Then I won't hold back."

"Prepare yourself."

"I should be saying that line. But whatever, I will destroy you anyway."

"Well then, you do not seem to mind having your torso hollowed."

Clack.

The sound of chopsticks hitting the table made its remark.

"Hyuk-ah, I do mind... Why're you saying such terrifying things?"

"Cale-ssi, please refrain from destroying the entire guild. Han Yigyeol will be sad."

It was at that moment.

Whaaaaam!

Before the door could open with Woo Seohyuk in his transformation form and Park Geonho with the iron balls, black yong split through the hole which the cheapskate had created and a young man with black hair jumped down where the 'guests' resided.

"Cale-nim."

"Choi Han?"

Cale was dumbstruck at the existence of Choi Han in front of him. No, what is he doing here?

'How on earth?'

"I told you Cale-nim, I will follow you wherever you go."

This time Kim Dokja freaked out.

"The system must be mistaken! Bihyung! How on earth did you get yourself here?! This is crazy! I only received a notice of of helding a small tea party, why is everyone appearing one after another?!"

Han Yoojin who is zoning out snapped his fingers and exclaimed.

"Isn't Choi Han a protagonist as well?"

"......"

"......"

"......"

'''So, this is a gathering of main characters?'''

"Cale-nim, let's go..."