Chapter 11: Deep Trouble

Cale: Your highness, The star of the Roan kingdom-

Alberu: Cut your bullshit. What is it now?

Cale cleared his throat while wearing his usual stoic face.

Cale: The eastern kingdom's mercenary guilds are in 'deep' trouble, The manager of the main branch has given the order to search for the mercenary king immediately. So as the situati--
.
Alberu: "Trouble?"

Cale stared at Alberu for a long time before opening his mouth again.

Alberu: Dongsaeng, what exactly is that 'Trouble' you are saying?

The former stopped even before his words came out and opened his mouth again to speak.

Cale: The situation has gotten worse so I took Bud with me. And he's currently at the villa.

In a room where there's only the two of them a long 'sigh' could be heard. The latter could feel the atmosphere's sudden dropped cold. Finally the blonde hair broke the silence.

Alberu: I don't need to intervene, right?

With a bright smile Alberu spilled the words he anxiously wanted to ask away but seeing Cale just sat there across him without a word made him feel his already crumbling hope to scatter into pieces.

Alberu: Right...?

Still no words from Cale. The bright smile on Alberu's handsome face slowly darkened, he then swallowed a long sigh and face-palmed.

Cale: 'So viscious...!'

He couldn't help but curled up enternally in fear after seeing his hyung-nim's reaction.

-----
-The end! Welp, it was anticipated.