02

CHANGES

FIVE YEARS LATER

"P'Build! The meal is ready let's eat!" Barcode who is in the kitchen, shouted and called his older cousin who is still inside his room.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Build answer as he left his room still fixing his collar and ID.

Build hurriedly go downstairs and walk towards the dining table, Barcode with Apo are there and patiently waiting for Build to go downstairs.

"Good morning" Build smile a bit as he sat down on the dining table. "Where's dad?" He asked as he didn't notice his father sitting at his chair and it was only the three of them.

Basically Apo, Build, and Barcode are cousins. But the don't have the same surnames because they only share same blood in mother side for Apo and Barcode while father side in Build.

Build's father is the only man in their grandparents children that's also why Build is the one who's responsible to take the same path as his father and grandfather.

"Uncle Bry is hurriedly go back to the Chiang Mai to run some errands" Apo lazily said while chewing.

This guy become lazy and cold brat since him and Mile broke up, I don't know exactly what's the reason but I think one of the reason for it are their different path of career.

"Uh ok, how about you Code did you already submitted all of the papers I asked last week?" I asked Code who is silently eating but got dumbfounded when I mentioned it.

I know this look, he forgot about it again. He's like this when he's busy about his long time boyfriend who kept hurting him, but the idiot is a pure fragile.

"Uh... Phi, the food is good, right?" Code said changing the topic, I know it.

"Hmm, who cooked this?" I asked chewing my food.

"Good morning..." I heard a voice coming out from the kitchen, and it was Jeff.

He's wearing an apron while holding a pot of soup, his hair is tailed at the top looking like a cute apple.

What are he doing here early in the morning?

I immediately fixed my posture and wiped any visible dirt in my mouth, I also checked if my clothes are already fixed.

"You're fine, idiot" I heard Apo whispered to me while Jeff is pouring the soup in the serving bowl.

"Shut up" I widened my eyes and firmly whispered.

"So is it good?" Jeff casually asked as he go walk back to the kitchen.

When he came back, he's not wearing the apron causing his white lose polo to be visible.

"Hmm, always been yummy" I commented in a low voice.

"You should always visit us, P'Jeff" Code cheerfully said while scooping a soup.

Jeff smiled and nodded as he caress Code's head.

"He's not our cook, idiot!" Apo slowly smack Code's head.

I just shook my head and I saw Jeff sat down beside me since Barcode and Apo are infront of us.

"Good morning" Jeff whispered to me.

"Good morning, why did you came so early?" I asked turning my gaze to him.

"I bet you already know that Uncle Bry is in Chiang Mai, but before he go he called me to check you out" Jeff explain as he started to take a scoop of his soup.

I shook my head in embarassment.

"How many times I told him that I'm not a kid anymore and I can handle myself" I sigh in annoyance.