EPILOGUE

Live While We're Young

[ 10 years ago ]

"I'm kind of shy entering our first year college" I said while holding Apo's arm in the right side and Us' in the left side.

We're roaming together around our college university, because obviously it's our first time stepping at the large university filled with other college students in their own respective courses.

Us and I took the architecture course while Apo took the fashion design. We decided to enter this university because the man who I always like belongs to this school, he studied business administration.

It's already an hour since we walk and roam around the university making our own tour. It's huge and stunning, there's a lot of building in each courses. The architecture build is in building C9, while Apo's building is a bit far from us because it is in the building E7.

Suddenly the bell rang and the three of us looked at each other.

"Is this the sign to enter each other's classes?" I asked staring at each other with an awkward smile.

"Yes it is" Us also looked at me with weird face.

"Lord amen help us!" Apo clasp his hand and closed his eyes.

Apo ordered us to place our hands together and did the our own hand fist. We held eachother's hand and form a circle, we are dancing,  spinning, twitching, while pronouncing our DIY ritual before our classes.

"In the name our buddha who will give us strength in every challenges, please help us! Dung-dang-eh-eh-uh-ah-ah" we pronounced in unison while closing our eyes and still dancing our butts.

"Hallelujah!" Apo shout and raised his both hands.

"Amen!" Us and I answer in unison.

"Students! Aren't you going to your respective classes?!" We heard a loud shout of a professor holding his fan.

The three of us flinch and panicking running to eachother's building.

Us and I almost fell and tripped on the stairs while running towards our block.

Not long after we already arrived, both of us took a deep breath and wiped our sweats the kept flowing through our cheeks.

We looked at eachother and nodded before opening the door, I took a deep guts to open the door and greet our block mates inside.

"Goodmorning!" I opened the door and smile widely, but my smile faded when the prof looks at me with his eyes widened and his veins in neck was about to explode.

I stiffened and bit my lower lip, while Us hold on to my shirt. We saw how the old prof stand up and walked towards us with his mad expression.

"Do you know what time is it?! You are 7 minutes late?!" The old man shouted at my face with the saliva showering in my face, I can only took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Uh, sir we—" I was about to explain, but he just cut me off.

"I don't care! I want everyone to be here at exactly 1:30 pm!" He shouted again and the saliva showering in my face. "Go look for a seat and shut up!" He added and pointed the chairs filled with the students who just blankly staring at us without any sounds coming from them.

Us and I didn't response anymore and just looked for a seat, I found one near the blackboard but Us pushed me and immediately sat down in so much fear. I just looked at him sharply and rolled my eyes, I looked for another vacant position, but I can't see any.

I turned around to the prof who is  facing the board and was about to ask for a seat, but I got startled when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me causing me to fall in a seat.