12

EVERYTHING COLLAPSE

[ Third person's pov ]

It's been three days since that bad news came, everyone heard it and was shocked.

Nodted's body was delivered back to his country where his relatives are staying, his Uncle Sam ordered the hospital to bring back Nodted's corpse to have a proper funeral at his hometown together with his friends and relatives, Nodted's sudden death shocked most of his friends.

It was never expected, everything happens in a flip of a fingers. It was only three weeks when Nodted left to work on Germany, while in there he met un unexpected person who's the cause of the accident.

He spent his last 30 days with him.

The day has come when Nodted's body will be buried, at the park where all of his dead relative's got buried.

Except for Build, all of Nodted's close friends showed up to his burial to offer their respects. The other coworkers and batchmates of Nodted included Apo, Mile, JJ, Us, and others. They came to honor him since they were aware of how charitable and considerate Nodted were. They were all startled by his untimely death because he didn't deserve any of this, which is why.

In the other side, Build stayed at the house and locked himself on his room. He still can't accept nor believe the sudden news that make everything collapse.

Build is still in shocked, he stayed in his room laying down on his bed, crying while hugging a picture frame of him and Nodted's graduation photo. He's still holding his phone expecting Nodted to call him and tell him he's fine and everything was just a misunderstanding.

Build is convincing himself that everything is just his dream, a nightmare. He wants to escape it badly because he can't take it anymore. It's so painful that he can't do anything to it than cry and hugged his self.

He remembered earlier when Apo entered his room and told him they were going to Nodted's burial and pay respect to him. But Build refuse, thinking it's not true, but in fact he is just doing it to escape the truth that Nodted is gone, there's no Nodted to love him, the Nodted who used to know him the most, the Nodted who he always tell his rants and secrets, a friend who he hurts so much when that man doesn't do anything than to treat him right and love him.

Remembering all of that just made Build to sobbed more and make his chest aches.

About a minute, his phone light and a call pop up. Build immediately look for it only to see Apo's name, he throw his body back to bed and sigh while crying.

He was about to ignore Apo's call when he received a message from Apo himself too.

Apol <3
2:09 pm

Biu, i know you're hurt but please answer my calls, you need to do it
if you don't want to regret anything.

please.

read 49 second ago.

Build took a deep breath and sniffed, wiping his eyes with his bear hand. Not long after, Apo called again and Build answered it but didn't yet talk.

[ Biu, if you have anything to say to him, please say it before he's still here ]

Build bit his lip and prevent from sobbing again, he tried to hold his breath to stop his heart from aching.