04

Marry

With full of annoyance in himself, Build locked himself in his room. He couldn't show his face to everyone after what he did last night, Bui thinks he is more dizzy and has a headache from what happened than from the alcohol he drank last night.

He repeatedly stomped his feet from the air while laying down with his face buried in the pillow.

"Ugh! Bullsh!t!" Build scream in so much anger.

After some time, his phone rang. It vibrated a few times and a lot of notification came.

Build frown upon opening his phone, his eyes widened times three when he saw a lot of tags and mention to him in twitter.

"What the hell is happening?" With so much nervousness, he slowly open the tags one by one only to see the same videos and photos of the issue last night.

A photo of him and Nodted. KISSING!

Still in annoyance and nervousness, Build continue to open each and every tags in the tweeter.

@bbrightvvc: reunion of college best friend with a twist!!!

@taytwn: is nodted really has a crush on biu since college days?

@bsavtpr: did they kissed for real? or is it just an accident?

@pngpsk: I know nodted has a love interest towards biu since college.

@gulfxcv: then maybe they are lover now?

@perthnnk: I'm at the event and I consider that they really kissed :))

"P'Perth!" Build scream in madness as he saw the last comment of P'Perth, how can he tell that to everyone?!

Build can't do anything than throw his phone and sigh in annoyance. Build wanted to cry on why is this happening to him.

Now he can have a good friendship with Nodted and then it will be destroyed due to an unexpected incident.

Build can't even call nor send Nodted a message because he's too embarrassed and nervous on what Nodted will react.

After some time of thinking about the issue, someone knocked on his door.

"Biu?" A familiar voice came.

"I'm sleepy please don't bother me..." Build said pretending to be in tired voice.

"Biu, uncle Bry is here... he wants to talk to you" Biu's eyes widened when he heard his dad's name.

In panicked, Biu jumped out of bed and hurriedly open the door revealing Apo who is standing outside.

Build pulled Apo inside and immediately closed the door.

"Why?" Apo asked confusedly.

"What do you mean dad wants to talk to me?!" Build panicked as he asked.

"I don't know, he came an hour ago and he came out and ordered me to call you for a talk" Apo explain.

"Ugh! Fck what if this is about the scandal last night?" Biu asked wanted to cry.

"Then explain to him that it's all an accident" Apo frown said.

Build sigh and fan himself and roam around.

"I'm nervous, Apo" Biu said pouting.

"I'm here, I got your back..." Apo tapped Biu's back.

Bui nodded and sigh once again before following Apo leave the room and walk downstairs.