Author's Note

Hello readers!! I salute to those who made it til the end of the chapter. I'm so happy that finally I got to complete this book.

I would also like to apologize for leaving you once hanging, but yeah in replace, I got to complete this and guess what?

The KISS, KILL, & MARRY will have a book sequel wherein the viewpoints of other couples will unfold.

It will be a six one shot stories of the couple MILEAPO, JEFFBARCODE ft. TA, BASJOB, USJJ, and PONGTONG. I know that PongTong barely mentioned in this story, but you will find out soon as I drop the book with six one shot chapter in their every story.

And of course I know that all of you got sad when Nodted suddenly disappeared, so I won't leave you hanging without an answer for that. Nodted and his special someone who he met in Germany will have a spin off chapter too.

All of that exciting announcement will be dropped as soon as I finish the Echoes of our Past Vegaspete ff.

I just want to tell you that I am so blessed to and glad to be the writer of these story, I am thanking all of you patiently waits for each chapter to be published and most especially to those readers who never left and chose to wait. I love you so much guys :>>

So yes, this has been your author Shi aka bsvmone finally closing the book.

Thank you!!

[ Trailer on tiktok just search @bsvmone ]

[ https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8r8sDhK/ ]