09

WHAT'S WRONG

Baiben ^^
7:09 pm

I'm outside

k.

hurry up :]

shut up, this is your plan, so go with the flow, jerk.

ok chill ^^

read 4 minutes ago.

I sigh before looking at the mirror again, I'm doubting my fashion sense now. I don't know if this beige polo with a brown white chekerd vest overneath that tucked in a black trouser suits me.

But I don't care, I can still nail it with my clean make up with a touch of cherry tint.

"I bet no one will notice a bit of change on me"

I shrugged off and step towards my bedside table to get the paper bag with the bracelet that I want to give Nodted.

After how many minutes staring at the mirror, I decided to get out of my room and proceed to go outside where Bible is waiting for me.

Apo and Barcode are not here because they go ahead of the time, and Bible volunteer to bring me together with him. Technically Jeff can't join the party because of some sort of emergency in office, but I know he just said that to avoid going and having an interaction with Nodted.

After what happened last week, I don't know if everything will be normal again between them, but I hope so.

I get back into my senses when I realized I was in the stairs and from upstairs, I can see someone's leaning towards the door and crossing his arms facing outside.

"You really a short tempered guy, I told you to wait outside" I said while making my way downstairs.

Bible turned to look at me with his blank face staring at me deeply until I was in front of him raising an eyebrow.

He shook his head and gulp down.

"I thought you were struggling wearing your gown, so I decided to go inside" he said sarcastically with his cunning smile.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed him.

"Stop mumbling, let's go!" He just smirk and proceed walking outside.

"Not gonna lie, you look different now" Bible mumbles again.

"Shut up, I just change a bit of style" I said and sigh.

He stopped walking and faced me frowning.

"I never knew that a clean make up with a pink tint suits you, you look glowing now" Bible raised his eyebrows up and down before turning back and open the passenger seat.

I left dumbfounded, I felt my cheeks slowly burning again. What did this man do to me? Why am I to sensitive even within a small flattering.

"Get inside" Bible said and I get back into my senses.

I half run and half walk as I entered his car, I fixed myself not letting myself get obvious.