03

Reunion

"Apo, are you ready?" I asked my cousin who's sitting at the bed while sighing a few times.

"What should I do when I see him?" Apo asked looking at me worriedly.

"Act normal, greet him and act like you moved on..." I said then sat beside him.

"But I didn't moved on, it's still him" Apo said then bowed his head and play with his fingers.

"I don't really what happened to the both of you... but if you still love him then why don't you talk to him" I suggested and he stare at me.

"What if he has his new one... what he moved on" Apo asked and like was about to cry.

"Apo don't think too much, we're not in the venue yet you're overthinking" I caress his back to ease his worries.

"If I will just not go?"

"No way! You're leaving me alone... Apo please attend even if it's not for Mile, just for those friends of yours in college" I said convincing him.

After some time he just nodded and sigh again until the both of us stand up and left his room.

"You're leaving?" I saw Barcode sitting at the dining table working on his laptop.

"Yeah, batch reunion... do you want to come?" I asked and signal Apo to go first.

"No thanks, we're not in the same batch and beside I have a lot of work to do" Barcode pout as he point the papers in the table.

"Why don't you ask Ta for help?" I asked pertaining to his boyfriend.

"He's busy... I can't disturb him" Barcode said in low voice.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"But if he needs you, you're always there for him" I said.

"It's just, he's too busy and beside I can handle it" Barcode smile and nodded.

"Whatever, one thing for sure I will see that idiot in the party later" I said raising an eyebrow.

Barcode pursed his lips and bow his head down.

"I gotta go, make sure to eat your meal" I said biding my goodbye.

"Yes Phi, enjoy at the party too" Code smile and I nodded and followed Apo at the car.

+++

Apo and I arrived at Mile's hotel and where the reunion party will be held.

I tilt my head to look at the tall building infront of us, I can't believe Mile finally have his own hotel building.

He might really worked hard to be successful and to make the breakup between him and Apo worth it.

I turned my gaze to Apo who is just bitterly smiling as he also roamed his eyes around the building.

"Are you ready?" I asked Apo holding his hand.

Apo flash a small smile and nodded.

"I survived not seeing him for three years and I will survive an hour" Apo gave me a reassuring smile that we both nodded as we enter the hotel.

I walked towards the front desk to sign in.

"Class BOC batch 16-17 reunion party held by Mr. Romsaithong" I said smiling.