Chapter 11 :THE STRANGER

"you have surprised me enough and the most is staying with me". I said as I carried his load that night around eight or about few minutes past.
  "well that's me, my second name is kindness so I'm expected to show it out, he said, following me  through the stairs, my life has always been this way even more than this, people around once thought that I was suffering from psychiatric disorder while some said psychoactive problem but all were false.
   even my own parent called me a puppeteer, sometimes a dummy but they can't divert my soul with that, I still continued what was right.
  "well, that's a point of excellence about you, fun fact, I said, still battling with the stairs.
  " do you guys always go through this headache everyday, up and down? He asked as he trembled on the stairs.
  " yes, everyday, you just have to be careful and sorry for the discomfort, I said, almost on the final stairs, that's not a problem, I was wondering about how you guys walk on the stairs every single day, he said, releasing his box.
With my hands on the knob, I opened a door, welcome to my house, this is your room and if you need anything, ask the house, I said, moving closer, I patted his back.
  " I need something, an urgent one , hungry, so hungered, he said, I hope there is something for me to eat, he said massaging his stomach.
  "Well, food, only food you want? I asked, maybe for the main time, he said throwing himself on the bed.
  "I'm on my way to the kitchen now, your food will be ready very soon and thanks for everything, I slammed the door.

  In an hour was a sumptuous plates of food supplemented with fruit, all placed on the table, food is ready, I said, giving his room a knock.
  We settled  down on the chairs eating some pasta with stew sauce, giving him a long look then i spoke up.
  " I have been wondering of the hospitality, but to me, I will still call you a stranger but not a total one, I don't know anything about you, your age, family, personality, and days you are spending with me and another fun fact about you.
   I Will tell you those things only when I'm done with this bowl of Mrs delicious, then and only then I will speak up, he said, then I will be waiting, looking forward to know the personality who showed me the care familiar to my mama and papa care, I said, sipping some water as I fixed my eyes on the young doctor who ate with a great appetite.
I call him a young doctor because he is very  young, the doctor is slim guy with a good looking shaped hair, brown eyes and fine nose.

  We found our self in the living room watching a Korea movie, "Odyssey", he got up from his seat and went up, coming back with two packet of popcorn, take, for you, he said , throwing one at me, I bought it on my way this evening, or you don't like it? 
I sat staring strangely at the popcorn and wondering the type of game he is trying to play, this popcorn could be drugged Regina, why on earth will you feel so comfortable with a total stranger.
  It seems you don't want it, he said, taking the popcorn from me..
   no, no, I like it, why will I hate popcorn when it likes me, I said , collecting the packet from him, then eat and stop behaving as if I'm evil, he said, you're not evil doctor, if you are, you wouldn't have helped me nor even answer Me the day I called you, Excellency is your reputation, the problem is that I don't know you, I have been referring to you as a young doctor since we met, but trust me, knowing each other will balance the equation, I said, opening the popcorn.
  and we can be friends afterward, he said, then start first, no, you Start first, I'm the one who brought the idea, so I'm the one to end it, so you start first, I said, giving a Victory smile.
  To start first is a miracle as for me to come into this world is s miracle, he said as he drew closer to me, when I was an infant I died, it took God's grace for me to comeback to live, no pause was detected, also I couldn't breathe, if not of my sweet sisters who shut up the mouth of those who tried to bury me, I don't think I would be here talking to somebody like you, I have experienced death in the past, it was of the Lords mercy, so a life like this should be protected and used in the right way.
  "I'm Henry Reuben, my parent are still counting their 50 , also I have an annoying elder sister who has a snobbery character, both of us are always at loggerheads, so I decided to leave home and have my own house so that I can be free from her snooty behavior.
  "Also I finished my studied two years ago and I started work last year as s medical doctor, but I have my own hospital now, so that's all about me, but that's not full, it's incomplete, I said, throwing the last popcorn into my mouth, you didn't mention your age, where you live, I snarkily remarked.
  I just clocked 25 two years ago, i live around for now because I'm running a program, once the program is over, I go back yo my house, very far away from here, now its your turn, full, detailed and undiluted, he said, picking up the remote controller from the chair, I didn't want to dilute it, I never intends to dilute it, I said.