Chapter 17::DRAMA

You gonna tell  Reggi about what? I asked - and why the shouting? Its all about William reggi, she started, it's ticking ten already, the living room is untidy and he is  still staying hungrily in his room waiting for his slaves to prepare everything for him, this is what he always do. And the annoying thing  about it is that he told his father he is gonna change. So Reggi, talk to him , he will surely listen to you, if not for him, but his father, his father really want him to put his eye down and learn good things.
I nibbled at her request but couldn't make a definite decision, I don't see any fault there,besides he is a guy, but that doesn't mean, boys do cook and clean.
  "Yeah! boys do that.
We were arranging the table for breakfast when will came out. His face was  stressed out.
"Now tell me, why were you yelling down the house Catherine?" He asked, I had lived in this house for nigh twenty five years and I haven't heard this crazy kind of noise of yours, not even once, now tell me , he continued. Is this how you gonna be spoiling my reputation and disturbing me with your irritating noise?, tell me now,  tell me exactly when this will end.
I had niggling doubt about their so called cousin relationship.
So William also is a trouble!
Can't he not give reference or even forget her words and do the right thing .
I just stood  filled with thought as I gaze at the two cousins who were throwing harsh words at each other.
  "I don't want your filthy mouth on my affairs again, never!  Will said,tapping her shoulder.
  "You stupid thing, outdated nibs, get hold on your ugly butt and do something, being females is not an accidents at all, no one is preserved or designed for kitchen and cleaning .  stop making things unbearable, do your path and we also we clear our path, She said".
" Well, I know I may be an outdated nibs but you're worst because you're nerveless and such a nerdy,  you're more stupid, will started again as be nervily walked to her, Catherine was so mad already, she swallow hardly as her face was all drew with anger and anxiety.
I was in neutralist  state, confused and worn out as I wonder greatly her on earth  cousins will be so mean to each other, I just kept on gazing as I became neurotic about keeping the house clean. If that would solve anything.

It's was somehow fun watching them, it remembers me of the Nollywood family movies, I watched sometimes ago.

You're just crazy will, Catherine started again, a noisome and no - hopper, so I won't stay right here in your empty face exchanging talks with you. Catherine  dropped back in the chair as she stares furiously at William who was vexed with anger.
  "So what else do you want from me? Nonentity,  will continued and I quickly gave a normative approach .
You guys are really questionable, I'm so sick about you will, I will never believe  it if I were told that you're shameless, this is your goddamn sister for Christ sake. She only tried to  speak the truth, she isn't wrong, you took things all the way to London, so far away.
Don't be so noisy will, work with us and stop fighting us, now be the first to apologies, I said as I both drag them together.
"Why are you doing this bullshit Reggi? This  Catherine of a thing is overreacting, so I have to teach her some lessons, will said as he try to free his hands from mine.  just do what I told you to do, it's for the better, all of us because I'm not ready to face this hell from you guys anymore. This is the only snippet information I have, so please I say, apologize to each other.