13

VALERIO

"So good," Alani groaned, tucking her hand underneath one of my t-shirts to rub her belly. It was too big on her, the sleeves stopping at her elbows and the hem ending just above her thighs.

Her hair was still damp from the shower we took after soaking in the bath for at least half an hour. Alani let out a relieved sigh, resting her back against the sofa as she crossed her bare legs.  She had a smile on her face as she continued to stroke her lower stomach.

The date...didn't feel like a date. It was better.

Although, I had to take her out on a proper one if she gave me the chance to.

"Want more?" I offered, ready to lean forward and get her another serving.

Alani shook her head. "I want to, but I shouldn't."

"Why not?" I asked, frowning at her. If she wanted to eat, she should eat.

"Because I'm stuffed and my jaw hurts," she murmured, pushing her palm against the side of her jaw as she tilted her head. She opened and closed her mouth, wincing as she massaged the area.

Alani paused her movements, slowly turning to eye me as I struggled to keep the knowing smile off face. That pretty mouth. It did wonders.

She gasped, narrowing her eyes at me. "Dirty mind. Do you find pleasure in my pain?"

I shrugged, "Depends on the pain."

"Sadist," she mumbled, picking up a bottled water. Alani twisted the cap off and took a few gulps, groaning as the liquid soothed her throat.

As fucking creepy as it was, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her bare face was glowing and her lips were still slightly red and swollen. I might have kissed her too hard and fucked her too hard but Alani had no complaints.

I wondered if she could take it any harder.

"You're thinking about ways to give me pain, aren't you?" she asked, flinging a cotton napkin at me and I caught it before it hit my face.

I chuckled, discarding it somewhere because I wouldn't dare throw it back at her.

"No I'm not," I said, although it wasn't entirely the truth.

"Liar," she whispered, gazing at me through the corners of her eyes.

I leaned forward and raised my hand, turning her head to face me as I held her cheek. My thumb stroked over the part of her jaw she had just massaged. "Here?"

"Alani," I whispered when her eyes tried to avert somewhere that wasn't me. "You need to know that I'll never do anything you don't want me to. I might be a little rough but my intentions aren't evil. Do you understand?" I asked, trying to convey the message because I had a feeling it wasn't our last time spending the night together.

I want to see her again, and again. I barely knew her but I could already feel myself growing a bit obsessed and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out if it was unhealthy or not.

Ignorance was bliss and I was about to lose myself within it.

Alani scoffed. "A little rough."

I chuckled, holding her jaw a little tighter. "Tell me that you understand."

She nodded, "I understand, Valerio. How would you like it if I grabbed you like this?" she said cheekily, lifting her own hand and her fingers clasped my jaw.

Her brown eyes stared at me, full of attitude but I couldn't stop myself from reaching forward to give her a kiss on her plump lips.

"You should know that I like it when you grab me like that this," I whispered, softly pulling her full bottom lip between my teeth. Our first night was evidence enough. Her on top of me, telling me to open my mouth—fuck.