14

ALANI

The feel of something soft brushing over my naked legs is what pulled me out of my sleep.

It took me a second to register that I was in the middle of Valerio's bed, with my knees spread and Valerio underneath the sheets—his head between my legs. I gasped lowly, subconsciously spreading further for him.

What a fucking way to wake up in the morning.

The previous night, I might have mentioned to Valerio that being woken up with his tongue on my pussy would be the ultimate start to my day. Of course I was joking. Kind of. Not entirely. I didn't think he'd actually do it, but there he was—his lips grazing the sensitive skin on my inner thigh and his hands keeping my legs open for him.

I moaned, feeling him scrape his teeth over the tender flesh and the light caresses of his soft lips.

I was still groggy from my sleep, but aware of every touch he laid on my skin. Every gentle peck. Every stroke of his hands over thighs and hips. With my eyes close, the sensation was far too pleasurable and I felt Valerio use two fingers to spread my pussy lips to suck on my clit.

I groaned, reaching underneath the sheets to grab his head and I sensed his smile against me. My chest heaved as tingles spread through me, the exhilaration of not seeing him but feeling him almost too much for me to grasp.

No words were spoken as Valerio slid his tongue from clit, through my slit until he dipped into me. A moan sounded from my throat, quickly morphing into a muffled grunt as I shut my mouth. Valerio's hold on me tightened, his own moans vibrating against me and pulsating through my legs.

He fucked me with his tongue, holding me down by my waist with both of his hands. I weaved my fingers through his hair, just looking for anything to grab onto when my orgasm hit me. I grit my teeth, controlling my noise as I came in his mouth. Valerio wasn't done.

I gasped when he didn't stop, almost as if he couldn't get enough.

Valerio twirled his tongue around my clit and I heard him groan, his hands never leaving me while he continued to use his mouth to chase another orgasm out of me.

I opened my eyes, wondering how the fuck he always managed to make me feel good. All the time. After seeing each other only a handful of times, he already seemed to know my body better than I did. I couldn't understand it, but I couldn't complain about it too.

With another moan, I climaxed for the second time. I breathed heavily, my legs falling slack on the mattress as Valerio let go of me. He gave me one last kiss and slid the sheets over his head, revealing his handsome face and the grin on his pink lips.

His hair was messy, slightly damp and he was shirtless—smelling of fresh body wash.

"Good morning," he whispered, still smiling and my gaze dropped to the dimple on his cheek.

The way he grinned, I could have sworn that he was the one who just received the mind-blowing head.

"Good morning," I murmured, suddenly feeling very shy and I picked up a pillow to cover my face. Valerio chuckled, knowing what he had done to me and he seemed very proud of himself.

He took the pillow from me, reaching up to lay a kiss on my neck.

"I can't get enough of you," he whispered, peppering kisses over my collarbones as he held himself up. "You're so beautiful."

He ran his nose underneath my ear, snuggling into me. Again, I didn't know I liked affection in the morning until Valerio showed me that it felt nice.

When I glanced at the alarm clock resting on the bedside table, I noticed that it wasn't morning after all. It was just after twelve in the afternoon.