Vampire thirst

Request by: fafafafa14

Fluff

Vampire sisters!

Blood drinking

–––––——————————————————–

(Y/n's prospective)

I was in the library reading a book that I started on reading a few days ago. I was home alone right now. Narcissa and Bellatrix went out to do something. I never really cared where they went. As long as they get home safe and give me attention.

As I was reading I heard the front door open. I kept reading until I was summoned. "Pet, come here." Bellatrix's voice boomed through out the mansion. I marked my book on the page I ended one and placed it down on the side table. I hurried out of the library and went straight downstairs to the front door.

I stood in fount of them, waiting for a command. "Pet, we are very thirsty after a long day we had. Would it be alright if we had some blood from you?" Narcissa asked kindly. "Of course. As long as I get cuddles." They both chuckled in response. They started heading towards the couch to sit down. Narcissa tapped her lap for me to sit on. I went over and sat down, waiting for her to start drinking.

Narcissa was always the one to start first. She was always gentle with me on how hard she drinks. However, Bellatrix tries her best to be gentle but, it always comes hard. Half the time when she is drinking my blood, I would pass out from exhaustion.

I felt Narcissa's teeth dig into my neck. Slowly and gently drinking my blood I offered her. I had my head on her shoulder so I could relax while this was happening. I could tell Bella was impatient. She was hungry.

After a while Narcissa released herself off my neck. I crawled over to Bellatrix waiting for the pain to end. She waisted no time and sunk her teeth in my neck. A light whimper escapes me from the rough attack. She was drinking me as if I was her last meal. Narcissa gave me a worried look and stroked my face gently. Giving me a warm smile.

After a few seconds of Bellatrix drinking my blood. I felt light headed. I was going in and out of consciousness. Cissa saw this and gave me a worried look. Feeling tired I started closing and reopening my eyes to stay conscious. After a few seconds Bellatrix was done letting my head off her shoulder and onto her chest. Checking to see if I was alright.

"Are you alright pet?" She asked with worry. "Tired." Is all I could respond too. "Let's get some food in you then you can go to sleep." Narcissa said to me. I slightly nodded my head as to how weak I was.

Bellatrix carried me to the dinning room and sat down as a snuggled into her chest. Narcissus was behind us and summoned a house elf. "Lilac, could you make us some lunch. I will have a vegetable soup." Narcissa said as she sat down. "I'll have a bacon salad. What about you pet?" Bellatrix asked. I started thinking of what I wanted until Narcissa spoke up. "Want some grilled cheese? (You can change it to what ever you like)" my eyes lit up and started shaking my head 'yes' repeatedly. The sisters just giggled at my reaction. "Very well, I think we all want some tea as well." Narcissa said to the elf.

"Of course, Mistress. Lilac will get started making lunch." With that the elf disappeared.

Soon our food arrived. Bellatrix was feeding me because I was to tired to move anymore. The food tasted amazing! Making me even more sleepy at the heavenly taste. As we were finishing up Bellatrix still had food on her plate since she was to focused on feeding me. Narcissa finished as well as me. "I will take her to bed Bella. Take your time, we'll wait for you upstairs." Narcissa said towards Bellatrix. "Alright, goodnight pet." Bellatrix said with a kiss on my forehead. I got picked up and into Narcissa's arms. She started walking up to our room.

I was getting sleepy and was about to fall asleep. Suddenly we reached the room and Narcissus set me down on the bed. She magiced some pj's on the both of us and got in the bed to join me. I snuggled into her chest and was calm with her hand stroking my hair while her other hand was holding me protectively. I closed my eyes and welcome the comfort of sleep.