Tickle punishment

I swear I am alive! I just been stressed out about school this past month and haven't had any time to come here and start doing requests. Right now, as I am writing this, am in math. I finished my test early and have 1 hour to spear before lunch. So I said, why not start doing requests. So hope you guys enjoy!

Requested by: storieslenaHP

Warnings!:

Both black sisters
Little space/ Infint space (can't spell)
Mommy kink
Fainting
Tickle torture
—————————————————————

(Y/n's perspective)

Today the sisters are going out for a mission. The dark lord said that I can't know of what they are doing for the mission as Bella had said. Though I am not really in the mood to be alone today. So I may or may not have stolen their wands and hid them somewhere in the house.

Foot steps could be heard everywhere around the house. I was just cuddling my black owl plushie and reading a book. Waiting for the sisters to give up and stay home.

I then hear the door open and Bellatrix started looking through doors (the cabinet thingingy from like small dressers. Sorry I don't know how to spell it.) Trying to find her wand. "Pet, do you know where our wands are?" She stopped and questioned me. I shook my head while still trying to read even though at this point I wasn't even reading anymore.

The Narcissa came through the door and stopped to look at us. I looked up from my book and looked at them. Trying to not give any hints away that I was the one who hid them. "Sweetheart, do you know where our wands are?"  Cissa asked kindly. I shook my head no and hurried and pulled up the book up to my face so I could hide my expression.

"Pet." Bella said warningly. "Darling where did you hide our wands at?" Narcissa said strictly. "I don't know what you guys are talking about, I didn't hide them" I said. "Bad pet, lying to your mommy's" Bellatrix said. "Perhaps we should force it out of her Bella." Narcissa suggested. I hurried and got off the bed and ran towards the door, but Bellatrix is much faster than me and grabbed me and thew me on the floor. She got on top of me and started tickling me. "N- No! Pl-ease st-op it!" I laughed out slowly slipping. "Not until you tell us where our wands are." Bellatrix said.

"Or perhaps we will take away the privilege of breastfeeding you for a month." Narcissa said thoughfully. My eyes widened. I could not survive a whole month without my Mommies milk. Bellatrix stopped for a second and looked at me with a smirk. "Well pet, will you tell us or milky will go bye bye for a month." Bellatrix said in a sickly sweet voice.

I clicked my hand and their wands came to me. Bellatrix got off me and put her hand out for her wand. I looked down at the wands in my hand and looked at them. I frowned and slowly gave both of them their wands. "See baby, that wasn't so hard now was it?" Narcissa asked me. I just looked down and played with my fingers. "We will be back as soon as we can baby girl." Bellatrix said to me. I nodded, still not looking up at them. I heard Bellatrix get up and heard heels clicking out the door and down the stairs to the front door.

I got up and went back to bed and cuddle blacky (the black owl) as I started to cry from already missing my mommies. I don't remember when but I some how fell asleep from crying.

(Later)

I woke up and wiped my face with my hand. I looked around but then remembered that my mommies are gone. I frowned and got up and headed to my little space room. I entered the room and got out all my stuffed animals so that I could tell them that my plan had failed.

"I sowry I let all ou guys down. I twied to mwke them stay, but they said no mwilky for a month if I didn't gwive them thwir wands." I said sadly. My plushies looked sad at my failure at trying to keep my mommies home. I started crying again and cuddled each and everyone of my plushies. Trying to make myself feel better.

"I sowry for mwking ou guys disipointed. I rwealy twied." I said. "Sweetheart, we are so sorry we had to leave you. We had to do our job to keep you safe little one." Narcissa said from behind me. "We love you baby, don't you forget that." Bellatrix said from behind Narcissa. I got up and hugged Narcissa first and then moved on to Bellatrix.

"Let's get some food in you little one." Bellatrix said as she brought her hand up and carristed my cheek. I nodded and we started heading downstairs. As we got to the middle of the steps I felt dizzy. "D- Dizzy" I said. Then everything went black.

(Bellatrix's prospective)

As so as I saw her starting to fall I grabbed her brought her to my body. She fell limp to me, so I picked her up. "Is she okay?" Narcissa asked as she joined me on the same step and looked at y/n.

"I don't know. Let's go down to the living room so we can sit down and have a proper look at her." I said to Cissa. She nodded her head and we headed down stairs. We got there and Narcissa sat down and reached her arms out for y/n. I handed her to her and sat down beside her and Narcissa cradled our baby in her arms.

"She looks a bit pale. Do you think she had anything to drink today?" Narcissa asked. "I don't know. I do know that she didn't drink anything this morning." I said back. "that's probably why she fainted. Poor thing. We should have fed her before we left." Narcissa said sadly. I got up and went towards the kitchen to tell the elf's to start making dinner.

(Later, y/n's perspective) (here is where I stopped writing this and started working on it a few days later.)

I woke up with the worst headache in the world and I was being rocked by someone so that didn't help either. I let out a whine and the rocking stopped. "I'm sorry baby, did you have a headache" I heard Narcissa ask. I nodded and tried to cuddle I to her but  when I moved, my head started to hurt. I whined when I moved just the slightest bit. "I got water and a potion for any pain" Bellatrix said as she came into the room. I lifted my arm to the potion and tried to make grabby hands towards it. "She has a headache Bella" Narcissa said quietly as to not hurt my head anymore. Bella nodded and placed the bottles on the coffee table and grabbed the potion and walked over to me. I opened my mouth slightly as bella tipped the potion into my mouth. I swallow all of it and gagged a bit. Bella hurried and grabbed the glass of water and helped me drink it. "Juice" I whined. "Someone is extra small today." Bella chuckled. She summoned a sippy cup filled with apple juice. She brought the cup to me and I grabbed it and brought it to my mouth and started drinking the juice.

"You might want to get her pacifier just in case if she is smaller than we think she is." Narcissa said. Bellatrix nodded and walked out of the room. "Did your headaches go away little one?" Narcissa asked. I looked up to her and was happy when no headache came to me when I moved. I shock my head no. "Can Mommy rock you baby?" She asked. I nodded my head while still drinking from my sippy cup. Bella then came back into the room.

I finished the juice and got frustrated when I couldn't drink anymore juice. Narcissa took the cup out of my hands and mouth and gave it to Bellatrix. I started to wine a bit when I felt a horrible feeling in my chest. Narcissa turned me so my body was straddleing her and my head was on her shoulder. She started patting my back and it helps ease me from the pain. I then let out a small burp and blushed from embarrassment and hid my head in her neck. "Good girl" Narcissa praised. She got me back into laying on her chest. I started smacking my lips, asking for my paci. I then felt the nub if it and started sucking. "Poor thing went through a lot of crying today. She must be exhausted." Bellatrix said to her sister. I started closing my eyes as sleep started to consume me.

(Words: 1503)

A.n.

Hey y'all! Started working on some requests probably won't get all of them do yet so please be patient and wait for me. I finished this in math class because your girl was so smart she finished her assignments early and finally started to write! Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had fun making it and I will hearing from you guys about your options on my story. Hope you all have a great rest of your day today!