Protection

Requested by: babygirlNya11

Fluff

Almost rape

Black sisters

Little space

Lactation

Mommy kink

Panic Attack
---------------------

(Y/n's perspective)

My mommy's had to leave me and go to a meeting. Normally it's just Bella going to these meetings but, the dark lord has other plans today. It's very rare for me to be home alone. When this happens I slowly slip into little space. It can be good sometimes but, it just makes me want my mommy's home now.

I was cuddled up in our bed waiting patiently for them to come back. I then hear the door open. Normally I would hear heels clicking on the floor but, all I heard was foot steps. I got up and went to see what was happening.

As I was about to reach the bottom a pair of dark eyes shot towards me. I started to run back to the room for safety but, I was too late. Greyback grabbed me and threw me on the living room floor. "It's so nice to see you again pretty girl." He said with suductively. "G- go away." I said scared. "I don't think that's an option." He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. "Such pretty little thing. No wander the black sister's never let anyone near you." He ripped my shirt off my body. I was only in my pajamas pants and bra. "Your going to love my game little doll." He said with a lick of his lips. Tears were streaming down my face as I waited for my fait. Panic went through me to have a hard time breathing.

Then I hear the door open and a sound of heels click on the ground. "MO-mmm!" I tried to scream for them but, grey back covered my mouth. "Darling where are you!?" Bellatrix said with panic. I heard heels coming towards the living room fast. I was about to black out from how my panic attack took away my ability to breath.

"Crucio!" Bellatrix shouted. The man let go of me making me drop to the floor trying to contain my breathing. Howling could be heard as the man was screaming in pain. Sound of hurried heels came to my attention as they were drawing closer to me. "It's okay baby. We are here now." Narcissa said to me as she picked me up into her arms. "Mommy it hurts!" I sobbed loudly. "I'm taking her to our room. Do whatever you want with him just as long as you don't kill him. We need the dark lords permission for that." Cissa said to Bella. "Fine, but he will regret what he did to our little girl." She said with anger.

Cissa hurried upstairs with me still sobbing in her arms trying to control my breathing. As soon as we got to the door my vision start to get blurry. "Mommy, blurry." I sobbed quietly. " Shh, stay awake for Mommy baby. I can't have you passing out on me just yet." She got on the bed with me still in her arms.

The blur went away after I kinda calmed down but, not to the point where the panic attack was gone. Cissa started unzipping her dress and carefully side out of it. "you can do it baby. You did so well for staying awake. Don't worry Mommy Bella will take care of the mean wolf. For now, let Mommy reward you and help you calm down." She took off her bra and motioned me towards her breast. I opened my mouth and start suckling. I felt the warm liquid reach my tongue as I began to calm down. Feeling protective arms around me by one of my lovers. "Such a brave girl. You just suckle all you want baby. Your Mommy's are so proud of you." Cissa praised me. I started getting sleepy as I continued suckling.

Soon a sound of heels were heard just outside the hall. The door opened to reveal Bellatrix. She walked over to me with worry in her eyes. "Are you alright baby?" Bella asked. I took my mouth off if Cissa's boob and looked at Bella. "I'm okay now Mommy." I said. She sat down on the bed and reached for me. I cuddled into her feeling her arms around me protectively just like her sister.

"Your turn to feed her Bella she is about to fall asleep." Cissa told her sister. Bella reached to the back of her corset and start unlacing it. When she was finished she pulled the peace off her body and guided me towards her breast. I started to suckle, feeling more sleepy as another warm liquid hits my tongue. Just as sweet as her sister. "Sleep baby, we will be here to protect you from harm." Bella said. With that I closed my eyes and went into a comfortable sleep.

(A.n: writing this late at night! Amazing idea  to do right? Well I am going to be grumpy in the morning. Hope you guys have a great rest of your day!)