Seeing each other again! (NSFW)

Hey guys, this one shot was requested by @Kay_horrorstory, I am also sorry it took me this long to update. This summer break has been flying past me as well as stressing me out. I hope you guys understand. I am going to try and finish all the requests that were requested before this chapter was uploaded before the new year starts. (Probably won't happen but, we will see.) I am also sorry if my stories sound a bit weird, I am just tired and haven't had much time to think about going back and editing these Chapters. Hope you like it.

Warnings:
Both Black Sisters
Mommy kink
Age Gap
Smut
Sub Reader
_____________________________________________

(Y/n's Prospective)

Its finally the weekend! We are having a 3 day weekend this week, meaning students can go to Hogsmade when wanted. I received letter from my two amazing girlfriends, saying to meet up on Saturday at HoneyDukes. Narcissa already took Draco home this morning while saying that I would be 'picked up by my parents later'. Obviously that isn't true as I am going to see them in a bit.

I got dressed in something warm as it is fall. I grabbed Bellatrix's hoodie I stole from her when I went back to Hogwarts. I finished getting dressed and started walking out of the castle over to Hogsmade. It's currently 6:00 when I arrived there. I opened the doors to the place and saw the familiar half blonde hair at the back corner of the restaurant. I hurried over to them and joined them at the table with Bellatrix next to me with her hooded dress so she cant be seen and Narcissa across from us.

"Hello sweetheart, how has this school year been treating you?" Narcissa asks sweetly. "It's been alright, I am just so stressed about upcoming tests" I replied. Narcissa nodded while Bellatrix gave a low... Groan? "What's got you all groany?" (Is that a word?) Narcissa asked Bellatrix. "Just a thought." She responded. "What kind?" I asked sweetly with curiosity. She gave me a smirk and leaned in close to my ear and whispered in a low sexy voice. "I want to throw you down on our bed at home and start fucking you until you become limp and  a sweaty mess." She groaned.

That just turned me on. I felt my cheeks turn red and a small wet spot form in my panties. As I started to shift uncomfortably in my seat. Narcissa obviously noticed and started to smirk and understood the situation. "Did Mommy Bella say something naughty kitten?" Narcissa whispered. I nodded slightly and blushed some more. "Hmm... I think it's time to go home little one, don't you think?" Narcissa asked. I nodded eagerly. We all stood up and walked out. They soon grab onto one of my arms each and lead me to an ally way to operate home.

As soon as my feet hit the ground in our bedroom Narcissa grabbed my waist a brought me into a heated kiss. With one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. I felt her tongue brush up against my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted and her tongue softly entered my mouth dancing with my tongue and exploring my mouth. I moaned and felt my legs loss their balance, but thankfully a set of arms wrapped around my body to hold me up and keep me steady from falling. I then felt light kisses being planted on my neck right where my sweet spot is causing me to moan. Even if being months away from them, they still know exactly everything I like and where all my sweet spots are. They really do have my body mesmerized at this point.

Soon Bella pulled away from me and Narcissa picked me up into her arms while breaking the kiss briefly before giving me a peck on the lips. She sat down on the bed and went to the middle of the bed with me on top of her as she adjusted herself. Soon I felt naked. Like actually naked, my clothes have disappeared from my body as well and Narcissa's. The skin the skin contact felt amazing and put me at ease. Soon I felt another body go on top of me lightly. "Hello sweet pet, which one do you want? My fingers or my mouth inside your cute little body?" She asked as her hand caressed my leg, going up and down. "You choose Mommy." I said as I laid my head down on Narcissa's chest. "Such a sweet thing, letting her mommy choose for her. That's what mommies are for huh little one?" She asked sweetly slowly getting up off the bed. I hummed in agreement. I heard some shuffling around the room. Narcissa has been rubbing my back in circles this entire time.

Soon Bella came back and started rubbing something on my clit. " You like that sweet thing? How much do you want mommy's dick inside your cute little pussy, filling you up to the brim." Bellatrix asked. "So much mommy! I missed you and mommy so much, I missed having you guys inside of me." I said. "I hope you are ready then baby, mommy's going to stretch your cute little body so much." After she said that, she slowly entered me. Making me feel every inch go inside of me.

"That's it sweet girl, taking mommy's cock so well." Soon she was fully inside, letting me adjust to her size. Soon she started pumping inside of me very slowly, picking up the pace slowly. "Mommy- more please!" I begged, I missed this too much, I need all of her. "As you wish baby." She said, starting to full on ram the strap on into my body, going at an unbelievable speed into me, I was a moaning mess, feeling the cock stretch out my walls as well as slightly hitting my g-spot.

I am sure I was loud, I could barely hear anything, until I heard a slight groan/moan coming from Bella. "Mommy- do you feel me?" I asked with a moan. "Mommy made a special spell with mommy's cock so she can feel her little one's walls stretch. Mmm~" she moaned out. Soon I felt her hit just the right spot perfectly. "MOMMY! I AM GOING TO CUM!" Feeling the familiar feeling in my stomach as it tightens, ready to release everything. "Cum with me love, mommy's so close!" She moaned. Soon I couldn't take anymore and released everything. I heard Bella moan to as she slows down on her thrusts. I feel a liquid being poured on my body, mixing with my cum that slipped past the strap on.

Soon it was over, feeling exhausted, I relax my muscles as I limp into Cissa's body. I felt the strap being removed from my body. Allowing me to relax fully into my mommy (Cissa). "You did so well my sweet. It's over now, relax into mommy." Cissa said, as she lifted my body up to her right boob, cradling me as I latch on and slowly suck. Sweet milk entered my mouth almost immediately, filling my weak body with a soothing taste of breast milk. "Sleep my love, you did so well today." With that being said, I let the land of dreams take me away into sleep.

(1236 words)

A.n.

I am sorry this wasn't as good as I thought it would be. This story has been in my drafts for a while now, and I wanted to finish it since I have been gone a few months. I hope this is enough for your guy's wait on updates. Anyway, hope you all have a great rest of your day!