Horny Period (NSFW)

Y'all I finally finished my f*cking period! I am so glad that that torcher was over with. Though while I was on my period I started getting horny and started reading some smut. Who else gets horny on their periods?

Contains:
- Smut!
- Period Pain (Cramps)
- Mommy kink
- Black sisters
- Strap on sex
- Little space
- Lactation (I am that type of person)
–––––––—————————————————–

(Y/n's perspective):

I woke up with pain in my stomach. Well in my lower stomach. I was also alone. Bella and Cissa weren't in bed with me anymore. The pain grew more and more as time went on. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I looked at my panties and saw blood on them. Fuck. I am on my period.

I summoned a pad along with a tampon. I hurried and finished what I was going and changed into some leggings and a hoodie. (It was a present to me from the sisters. It was their hoodies cut in half and sewed together. I always stole on of the sisters hoodie every time I got the chance to. Luckily I get to wear this one all I want. I was my favorite.

I got out of the bathroom and got a huge shock if pain. I dropped to the floor and started to cry. I hated this. I don't like my period. Everytime I get a huge pain of any sort. My head will go straight to little space. My number 1 priority now was to see my mommy's for help.

I didn't want to get up. I started crawling. I reached the stairs and carefully stepped down the stairs. I started hearing tea being sipped and pages turning. I finally got to the bottom until another pain shot to me. I curled up into a ball tucking my knees into my body while whimpering as the pain kept coming.

I heard heels clicking on the floor. Getting closer and closer to me. The sound suddenly stopped. Both pair of heels have stopped right next to me. A gentle hand picked me up a bit and sat me down on someone's lap. That was Narcissa's hand on me. She layed me on her lap. "What's wrong baby?" She asked softly. Brushing some strands of hair out of my face. I looked up at her with pain in my eyes. "Mommy, I am on my period and it hurts." I mumbled. She pulled my head towards her chest for me to rest. "I am sorry that is happening baby." She replied back.

I heard movement and saw Bella come towards me. "What can your mommies do to help you with the pain?" She asked while caressing my cheek. I looked down and started thinking. "Chocolate covered strawberries and cuddles from my mommies." I said. She smiled and got up from the floor and started walking towards the kitchen.

I felt Cissa move and lift me up. She headed towards the couch where she and Bella were this morning and sat down with me in her arms. I heard talking down the hall. Probably Bella telling the elf's to make some food and chocolate covered strawberries for me.

I then saw Bella enter the room again and sat down right by us. "Food is coming love." She said. Narcissa grabbed her book and started reading. Bellatrix did the same. I laid on Cissa and started playing with the necklace she had on.

After a bit, I heard a pop sound. I looked over and saw pancakes with strawberries on top along with some chocolate cover strawberries on the side. It looked delicious. Cissa grabbed the plate for me and gave it to me. The pancakes were already cut for me by the house elf's. I started eating with a smile on my face. Eating always helped me with pain. Especially fruit. I then finished my food and set it back on the table. The elf hurried in and collected it to wash.

I looked up and saw Bella gesturing me to come to her. I looked at Cissa and she gave me a slight nod while still reading her book. I always ask permission from the person who is holding me if I can do anything.

I crawled over to her. As I was crawling towards her, she started unlacing her corset.  I got on her lap and waited. Once she got it loss enough, she looked at me and smiled. "Go ahead baby. I know your thirsty. Let mommy feed you so all that bad pain will go away." She said softly. I leaned forward and started suckling. She held me still so I could get comfortable in her arms while suckling. Her warm lucid entered my mouth. Never getting bored of the taste.