They are mine!

Happy new year peeps! I hope you guys are having a great new year so far! I have been reading and playing and hanging out with family so that I why I didn't upload in like 2 months. I promise I am alive, I just haven't found the time and motivation to start writing another one shot. Alright, enough talking, this one shot is for yeseniafraga.

Warnings!:

Both black sisters
Yandere
Little space
Mommy kink
Death
Jealousy
Lactation kink
—————————————————————

(Y/n's perspective)

I was heading towards the common room to head to the great hall for breakfast. I was so excited to see the black sisters this morning. If only they new I had a crush on them. As I was heading down there I saw Narcissa and Bellatrix on the couch with a random Slytherin girl next to them. I started getting jealous of her because she was talking to them. Then she started leaning in towards Bellatrix and KISSED HER! I was so mad that I quickly headed out of the common room to the hall to wait for my new victim.

(Bellatrix's Prospective)

This bitch just fucking kissed me! I hurried and pushed her away from me. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled at her. "I- I'm so sorry..." She said quietly. "I- I just-... I like you two!" I was shocked and looked over to Narcissa to see her jaw had dropped in shock. "I- I'm so sorry!" She ran out of the common room leaving me and Cissa on shock. Then a few minutes later we hear a scream. We got off the couch and ran towards the screams and we're shocked to find what we saw in an empty room...

(Y/n's Prospective)

I saw her come out of the common room with tears streaming down her face. Serves her right for trying to steal them away from me. As soon as she walked by me I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into the empty room I was hiding in. "What the hell?!?" She said. "ou should ave never touched my mommy's!" I yelled out in my baby voice as I started to slip into little space. When I slip when I am jellous, I tend to go to far.. "oh, so you think they belong to you huh?!" She said out loud.

She then started to giggle. "They would never like a baby freak like you!" She then started laughing. That just made me angry. "CRUSHIO!" I yelled out with my voice. Her screams could be heard everywhere. I was sure it was loud enough for anyone who walked passed her. "Sectum sempra!" I yelled. She flew back and cuts were made and blood started pooling everywhere. Her screams started to die down as she slowly started bleeding out. Then the door opened. I didn't care who it was I just wanted my revenge and I got what I wanted. To gasps came to my attention. I turned around and was horrified when I saw the two sisters standing near the door way.

My breathing got hard as their eyes went from the Slytherin girl to me. I ran to the corner of the room and started crying. I heard the door close and footsteps going the opposite direction of each other. I didn't realize I started mumbling to myself until a soft hand reached my shoulder. I whimpered and flinched when I felt the soft hand. "Y/n?" I slowly looked up to see black curls and Bellatrix's saddened face infront of me. "Y/n what did you mean when you said 'my mommy's hate me now?'" I started crying a bit harder. "I'm sowry mommy! I didwnt mean to kwill her!" I cried out. I felt arms wrap around me and looked up with tears streaming down my face. "I'm mommy?" She asked softly. I slightly nodded my head. " Is Cissa mommy too?" She asked. I nodded my head again. "I gwot jellous of her for kissing my mommy. I can only kiss mommy!" I said angrily. I didn't realize it but, Narcissa came over sometime when I wasn't looking and brought her hand to my cheek. "Little one. We will happily be your mommy's. Just don't kill innocent people because of jealousy." She said as she softly rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

I got up and hurried and crawled to Narcissa and wedged myself Into a hug that koalas do to trees and hid my head into her neck. Her arms laced around me and she started rocking me back and forth. "Bella, get rid of the body. We have a new baby to take care of." She said with a smile. I heard her get up and walked away towards the body. Narcissa kept rocking us back and forth placing kisses on my head every now and then.

I started getting sleepy. I didn't want to go to sleep on an empty stomach. "Mommy, milky." I grabbed onto her her shirt and started tugging it. She started unbuttoning her shirt a bit and pulled down her bra. I quickly latched on and started sucking. Soon the warm liquid entered my mouth. A gasp could be heard from Cissa as she didn't expect the feeling of actually feeding me. I started getting more sleepy and started slowing down on my suckles. "Go to sleep baby. Your mommy's will be there when you wake up." With that I closed my eyes and let the darkness of sleep consume me.