Plesureful Night (NSFW)

This was requested by: Ak202786. I finally got out of school but, I have gotten addicted to Hogwarts Legacy.  I finally told myself to do this, so here I am. On the last day of school for me it was yearbook day and I was hanging out with friends and then we went on lockdown. There was a threat that was called and we all went to the library since it was the closest place to go to. So we were there for about an hour or more, hiding from said threat without knowing anything that was happening. Anyway, turns out it was a false alarm but, a kid brought a gun to school at another school that I wasn't at. So it's been a great week. Anyway, I will stop talking now and let you guys read. Hope you enjoy!

Warnings!:

Both black sisters
Talks about little space
Mommy kink
Smut
Toys!
————————————————————––

(Y/n's perspective)

With a boring day so far is what it has been for the past couple of hours. The sisters were out shopping and left me at home all alone. With nothing to do, I start to read some books that I thought were interesting. It felt like hours until I finally hear the front door open and close downstairs. I got up and ran down the stairs trying to be careful at the same time as I made my way down the stairs and to the entryway. I get to the bottom and ran to the sisters who had bags in their hands.

"Slow down Darling! We don't want you to get hurt." Narcissa said and she pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "Sorry, just excited to see you two finally home" I said as I moved over to Bellatrix and hugged her. "We understand love, but we are going to head upstairs right now. Come and see what we bought pet." Bellatrix said as she lead me back upstairs with their bags floating behind us. We then started heading to our room.

As soon as Bellatrix opened the door I rushed in and landed on the bed, waiting patiently to see what they bought. They put their bags down in the corner. They both sat next to me on either side and Narcissa lifted one of the bags towards her. She opened the bag and started showing some cute dresses they got for me. "What do you think of these dresses baby?" Narcissa asked. "They are so pretty!" I exclaimed. They giggled a bit and Bellatrix got another bag over. I blushed at the new outfits they got me. Different types of lingeries were in the bag, having different styles for different occasions. They both smirked at me. "What do you think Pet?" Bellatrix whispered seductively. "T- they look cute-" I blushed.

"Oh little one, we aren't done yet." Narcissa said with a smirk. She grabbed a different bag and opened it to take out different types of sex toys. There were different types of strap ONS, double sided dildos, vibrators, and silk ribbons. They all looked to be around the same color scheme that we have. Green, black, and silver, Slytherin house colors. Though there were a few different colors, but that was the major colors.

"So pet, what new toy do you want to try out first?" Bellatrix asked with a seductive smirk. I looked at the toys and decided on trying out a fairly small strap on. It was pink, which is a color I like that kinda calms me when I am in little space. "T-that one" I said as I pointed to it. "Starting off small I see." I nodded my head. "That's all right, it's good to start off small." Bellatrix smiled as she moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Who do you want try that toy with you?" Narcissa asked. I pointed to Narcissa shyly as I don't want Bellatrix to get jealous or mad. "That's alright sweetheart. I will sit here and watch." She then said as she flicked her wrist and stuff started to get sorted into the walk in closet.

She got up and walked over to our side couch and summoned a cup of tea as to not overwhelm me with worry if she drank the fire whiskey when it's her turn with me. "Want to ride mommy or do you want mommy to pleasure you?" Narcissa asked. As she brought me to her lap and rubbed my cheek. "Ride.." I whispered and blushed, looking down. I felt a kiss being placed on my head and look up to see her smile down at me.

"Straight to it or slow and loving?" She then asked. "Slow." I then said a bit more comfortable now. "Okay my love" she then kissed my forehead and went down to my nose, cheek, and finally my lips. She kissed me gently with love and passion being put into the kiss. She then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I happily accepted. Her tongue gently went into my mouth and softly danced with my tongue.

She pulled back and pressed a quick kiss on my lips before lifting my head to help her access my jaw and neck. She left gentle kisses on my jaw and started trailing down to my neck. Her hands then gently took the bottom of my shirt and gently lifted it. I put my hands up and she took off my shirt. She then grabbed my waist band of my skirt and pulled it down, leaving me in my undergarments.

She then started to unzip her dress and got up to let it slide down to her feet. She was also then left in her undergarments. She then took off her black panties and grabbed the new toy and fasten it on her. She then took her hands to the back and unfastened her matching black bra leaving her breast out, naked. She then grabbed me and sat down with her back on the headboard of the bed, looking down at me.

She kissed my forehead and let her hands go to the back of my (your color choice) bra and unclipped it bringing down and away from my body. "Take off your panties babygirl" Narcissa then ordered. I lifted my body up and pulled down my matching panties off my body and onto the floor with the rest of our clothes.

"Come here." Narcissa then said and pointed to her lap. I crawled over and sat down to where the strap on was on my stomach. "Ride me Darling~" Narcissa purred in my ear. My breath hitched as I lifted my body up with Narcissa's hands guiding me on my hips. She then stopped me on top of the strap, giving me time to grab her shoulders to prepare on what was to come.

She let me take my time on when I was ready. When I finally felt comfortable, I lowered my body slow until I felt the tip touch my core. I whimpered slightly and sucked in a breath that I so very needed.

I gathered up everything I have and allowed my body to lower itself on the strap on, allowing it to go inside me. Soft whimpers escaped me as I got uncomfortable and wanted to stop but Narcissa noticed and started pushing my body down to let the strap get deeper. "Shh~ Darling, it will feel good in a minute. Just give your body time to adjust." She cooed as she took one hand off my body and started to stroke my head in a comforting way.

After a bit, I started getting comfortable and adjusted my body with the toy inside me. I went and started moving my hips back and forth with a small feeling of pleasure start to build up. Soon small moans came out of my mouth. "That's it sweet girl, now go up and down for me now will yah?" Narcissa cooed.
She grabbed my hips and helped guide my body to start going up and down on the strap-on to further the pleasure that was starting to build up.

Soon I went harder and faster as I felt a squeeze in my stomach, telling me I was close to my climax. My moans started getting louder and longer as I got closer to my climax. "M- Mommy! I need to cum. Please let me cum!" I begged as I start feeling my release coming. "Cum baby, cum for mommy." Narcissa said as she helped me get to it.

With a few more thrusts I started to cum and scream. "MOMMY!" Moans kept escaping me as I felt cum start going down my legs as I was released from my high. As soon as it stopped and slumped my body over Cissa as she started rubbing my back.

"Are you ready for another round baby?" Bellatrix asked.

(1498 words)

A.n

Part 2?