Halloween Maskerade part 2!

A.n: I just finished my math homework in math and I am writing this in math. Today has been a sucky day. I found out yesterday that my cousin has a brain tumor and will be going into surgery. She has a 70% chance to survive the surgery. So I have been over thinking about the last 30%. Anyway, when I wrote part 1 I wanted to show the dresses but, I was too tired. Worst idea to write a story when you are tired as fuck. Anyway, here are the dresses!:

 Anyway, here are the dresses!:

Y/n's dress

Narcissa's dress

Narcissa's dress

Bellatrix's dress (think of it without the train and without the sparkle

Bellatrix's dress (think of it without the train and without the sparkle.)

—————————————————————

I took a sip of my drink as my head rested on Narcissa's shoulder. I looked around seeing everyone dancing and having fun. I look back to Narcissa seeing her look at me with a smile. "Mommy and I are going to entertain some guests okay? You can join us if you want baby." She said.  I shook my head no, because I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

I got off of her and she and Bella went out into the crowd of people. I sat back on the couch humming random songs that came to mind when a strange man came up to me. "Hello princess. Would you be so kind to join me in a dance?" He asked with his hand out. He was wearing a prince like suit that matched his mask. "No thank you, my feet hurt from dancing earlier." I lied. Though my feet did hurt a bit from the dance, I just didn't want any company other than the sisters. "Perhaps I could help you with that." He smirked. He grabbed my waist harshly and pulled me to his chest. Making me drop my glass of punch on the floor.

I tried pushing him away from me but, he wouldn't budge. He dragged me to the middle of the room and pulled me close to his body. With one hand on my back and the other on my butt. I kept trying to push him away as I grew more and more uncomfortable. I then could hear gasps from the other guest as they saw what was happening. "Get off of me please." I pleaded. "Now, why would I do such a thing like that?" He raised his eyebrow with his smirk on his face. He squeezed my ass a bit letting me gasp at the action. I started pushing him more and more away from me.

Whispers could be heard from the crowd. "Please. Please let me go." I said as I tried to push him with all my strength. I was at the verge of tears at this point. Sniffles could be heard from me as I grew a panic attack and more uncomfortable. I when to my last resort. I was going to do anything to get away from him. I first tried to step of his foot but his shoes were strong. I then was ready to scream. Tears falling faster as I begin to sob as my breathing started going faster.

"PLEASE LET GO OF ME!" I screamed. This got everyone's attention. I then hear fast heals clicking on the floor as he pulled me behind him. Trying to hide me with a firm grip on me. I wasn't able to see much sense he was in the way. My sobs were loud as my panic rose. "Let. Her. Go." I heard Bellatrix's voice say darkly. "I believe this is a miss understanding. She doesn't want to be with you two. She would be much better with me." He said. Gasps could be heard from the guests as no one touches or even trys to claim me as theirs and not the sisters.

"We are giving you one last chance! Let. Her. Go!" Narcissa answered this time. "No." He said calmly. My vision starts to go in and out as this was happening. "Blurry..." I said softly as the energy in my body losses itself. This got the sisters attention fast.

"STUPIFY!" Bellatrix shouted, as she pointed her wand at the man. He stood still. Unable to move. Narcissa came rushing over to me as I was about to fall. Ringing in my ear could be heard as I try to stay awake and not pass out.

I could see Narcissa talking to me but, I couldn't hear anything. "Can't hear." I babbled. She sighed and picked me up into her arms carrying me somewhere. She stopped and looked at Bellatrix and started talking to her. Bellatrix nodded and Cissa took us upstairs to our room.

"Tired..." I said softly as we reached the door. The ringing finally stopped as we got inside the room. "Go to sleep baby. Mommy is here now." She flicked her wrists and our dresses gone and were replaced with PJs. I nodded my head as she sat down in the bed and laid down with me on top of her with my head on her chest. She pulled the blanket over us and stroked my hair. Making me fall asleep.

A.n.

Sorry for not adding the warnings at the beginning. I am just a bit lazy to go back up and put it in. Have a great day!